ProgramStop.com / Fraud and cheating!

1 129 wyatt stoak hill, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3867882243

I have never even been to this site or its affiliates, yet somehow my bank info was used for a $70.00 charge. This is fraud and identity theft. Why is this site even still on the net? Please go a step further and report them to www.ftc.gov.

Comments

• Se
      17th of Dec, 2007

this is not a comment, this is a complaint due to the money its was taking from my accout since last year that i never authorized anyone to debit from my account. please i am asking to refund all my monies that was taking from account asap. i also would like to know that company was authorized the to be taking out every month. my checking account has be dedit twice every month since last and also it shows on my checking account: WC; PACKVALUE AND WC;HOMEVALUE , i have no knowledge about these two value. please let me know what i can do because if i don't received all my monies that i will contact the state attorney generals office here in seattle where i lived. thank you very much for your cooperation to this matter. HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAYS.

• Ge
      22nd of Dec, 2007

I KEEP RECEIVING CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD FROM HOME-PLAY-V AND VALUE PLUS -V. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS AND IT HAS PUT MY BANK ACCOUNT INTO OVERDRAFT. I WHAT THIS TO STOP RIGHT NOW AND I WANT THESE MONIES TO BE REFUNDED TO MY ACCOUNT NOW.

• Ru
      27th of Dec, 2007

Where can i report these sob, can anyone tell me? I don't even know how they got my bank account information, i don't even know what are they selling!!!, in which country are we living?!!

• Ki
      29th of Dec, 2007

I was just checking my savings account which I rarely look at and noticed a debit from the account every month for the past 6 months from this place. I'VE NEVER HAD AN AFFILIATION WITH THEM AND I WANT IT STOPPED RIGHT NOW!! I will contact the company first thing Monday morning and they better return my money.

• Ke
      29th of Dec, 2007

I have a charge on my credit card from Value Plus in the amount of $16.95. I did not authorize this charge and I want it to be reversed. Cancel any future charges you think might b mine since I have no ider what this charge was for.

• Tr
      30th of Dec, 2007

I have been getting a deduction from my bank account every month for the sum of 14.95 everymonth and did not authorize anyone to deduct this amount of money from my bank account. I do wish to speak with someone from ValuePlus and have the amount of money refunded to me in the amount of 179.40 the amount deducted from my account for the last 12 months. the phone number I was given is 1-800-475-1942. But of course noone is available on the weekends. any help would be greately appreciated . I no longer wish for this amount of money to be deducted from my bank account .Cancel all future deductions from my account. If this deduction is not stopped I will seek further legal action .

2nd of Jan, 2008

I have been getting a deduction from my bank account since October for the sum of $ 16.95. I have never signed up for any membership as they told me when I called for an explanation. They offered me to cancell the membership but I was told that they are not going to give me my money back. Who are they?
    I have the right to know.

5th of Jan, 2008

This is bull crap. The same thing is happing to me. Why are these jokers taking money from my account and I had not authourizred this? I went through all my statements and these folks done took way to much from my account that I have no idea what servive they provide cause I sure am not recieving it. I what all my money back and if anyone else is having this same problem I have a very good lawyer that is going totake care of this problem for me to get my money and then some back. This is rediculous.

7th of Jan, 2008

I had the same thing happen left a nasty message on the # listed on my bank statment i got no return call i then canceled my account at the bank.the bank refunded the charges and the over draft charges becauce they used my check card which is visa so it was refunded.i then recieved a letter from place that thanked me for inquirying about some heath card discount plan.at 9.95 and would followed by 49.95 a month from my account. then a nother letter stating that they were refunding the 9.95 back to my account.i still dont know how they got my account number? The homeplay thing i havent found out what that is yet at 1.99 if they have got you once dont wait it will happen again next month to. Change your account number.

• Am
      12th of Jan, 2008

Do any of you have XM Satalite? My charges started right after we signed up for that.

• Br
      12th of Jan, 2008

Just took a look at my bank statement today. They charged my MC under the name EXPLORE USA. They gave their phone number as 800-475-1942. They charged $16.95 for membership. Wonder how many others are in this boat right now.

14th of Jan, 2008

Checked my bank statement and I have a deduction for $16.95 by VALUE PLUS-V WC. Have no idea who this is, but I am going to try to find out and try to stop who ever is doing this from doing it again.

15th of Jan, 2008

Value Plus is a company that offers discounts on electronics. Call the 1-800-475-1942 number and give them your info. They will cancel it over the phone. I didn't try to get all my money back, so I don't know if it is possible, but it never hurts to ask. Good Luck.

• Ni
      16th of Jan, 2008

I just found out that this WC Value Plus - V has been charging my credit card sine July of 2007. I called my credit card company to see what they could do cause I had no clue what this charge was. My credit card company got them on 3 way and they said that they are a company that charges you for a membership if you don't cancel what you ordered within a certain amount of time. They wouldn't tell me what membership I had at all. But they agreed to cancel my account and that they are going to be sending me a letter that I have to sign that states that they had charged my credit card over fifty dollars and that I would be fully reimbursed. So I would definitley keep trying or get your bank and/or credit card company involved.

18th of Jan, 2008

I recently looked at all the transaction on my credit card and noticed several unauthorized charges for $16.95 by value plus-v. No clue as to who this company is. I called my credit card company and they are going to take care of the charges and investigate the charges. I think this is BS.

25th of Jan, 2008

Ditto, same thing just happened to me last night. Saw the $16.95 on account this AM. Called 1-800-475-1942 and they cancelled membership and said they will refund money back to account in 3 - 5 days ...we'll see.

Also gave me memberstatus.com as site t follow-up on refund and cancellation status. Any body else get money back??

2nd of Feb, 2008

I would like for your company to stop charging me for services that have been cancelled over 3 mths. ago. I would like the last 3 mths of charges be refunded too me for services that have never been recieved or authrized! Please do not make me take any further action if this is not resolved.

• Ed
      2nd of Feb, 2008

I have just recieved my bank statement for January 08 and noticed this charge of $19.95 from a company called "Wc Value PLUS-V", with phone # as 800-475-1942. I have absolutely no idea who or what this company is and certainly have not authorized any charges to be deducted from my bank account. I decided to go through my statements and sure enough there are other UNAUTHORIZED charges to my account going all the way back to April 07 with the first charge of $1.00 and then $19.95 thereafter for a total of $140.65. I am outraged that this is happening. How can my bank do this without my authorization?? I'm not sure who I am more mad at, my bank who I have been doing business with for years or this swindling company by all accounts and by the above e-mails who is obvously trying to scam hundreds, if not thousands out of hard earned money that does not belong to them. This is a Saturday, so of course their office is closed until Monday, so I will be hot on the phone Monday morning to these ?@#$#*!~@!! But deffiently am going to call my bank right now and if need be, my Attorney ! I wish lots of luck to all who find themselves in this situation.

• Ka
      3rd of Feb, 2008

I have called repeaterly and asked this company to stop withdrawals from coming from my account and everytime they say that my account for been cancelled and I still continue to have this coming from my account which has my account in the negative right now at 300.00. I don't even know who this is, how they have my account information and why they keep lieing to me about these charges coming from my account. How can I stop this and have this money returned to my account. My bank charges me 32.00 evrytime this is debited from my account and the money is not available. Please do something aout this.

• La
      8th of Feb, 2008

I just had 19.95 taken out of my account and last mnth they took out 1.00. I do not know why and who these people are. I would like my money refunded immediately. I did not sign up for anything.