Proglasses.org / Rude, irresponsible,damaged 2nd quality item

I ordered RayBan Sunglasses from these people and they send it in a BUBBLE PACKAGE from Malaysia and it came damaged. My inquiries with them stated that I can buy another one but no prepaid postage to send the damaged item back or anything. Do not deal with any out of Country dealers they are all CHEAP and Rude.

Ha

Comments

• Ta
      31st of Jan, 2010

Exactly the same happened to me, when I sent them back for replacement they claim not to have received them DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE

• Da
      13th of Dec, 2010

I bought a great pair of Authentic Ray Ban Aviator Glasses from www.proglasses.org and it was a fabulous experience. The glasses arrived fast and in perfect condition, www.proglasses.org were pleasant and always responded to emails and I will definitely buy from them again. It's a lot for shipping, but $35 shipping for Authentic Ray Ban's that I would have had to pay $170 for is fine by me and still reasonable.

• Hi
      16th of Dec, 2010
    Proglasses.org - The company is based in Malaysia and buy cheap fakes from China
    Proglasses.org
    proglasses.org

DO NOT BUY from Proglasses. The site looks professional, but has no contact address. The company is based in Malaysia and buy cheap fakes from China.

Prices are high, so you think you are buying authentic glasses. They SAY that the glasses are authentic, but they are not. These are plastic imitation (the best I have seen), but still FAKES!

When I complained they said they sell 30, 000 glasses. It seems that this is what they always say, there are complaints going back to last year and they still say 30, 000!! It is too expensive to return them so you will be stuck with them!

I was lucky, I used PayPal and disputed the authenticity of the product and got a full refund.

BUY FROM PROGLASSES AT YOUR PERIL!

• Br
      11th of Mar, 2011

I have no problem on it, I am quite happy with their services and efficiency respond. I have make few purchase over proglasses.org and I am comfort on it!

• Re