Progene / Charge me for more after cancellation

1 1053 Saint Gregory St.Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-776-4363

I placed an order for samples and paid the costs for S&H. In their terms it says that I should cancel order within 15 days of the 30 day supply to run out. I called canceled the order going fowrward. Over a month later I receive another box of their product and saw they had charged my card for $99.90. I call to return the product and receive my refund and got shut down, based on they could not find my number in their call center for verification of the cancellation. I gave them several numbers that may have been used to cancel and since they cannot find the numbers, they told me there is no refund and to keep the product, which does not work at all!!! It is a true scam. Warning to ALLLLL!

Comments

• St
      15th of Dec, 2011

After reading all the complaints of how progene does not work as advertised, my recommendation is to talk to a attorney to see what legal action can be taken against this company. So far you have false advertisement, illegal tampering of funds from accounts and poor customer service reps. Don't stand there and take their cramp, fight back. As soon as a lawyer informs them of pending lawsuit, I bet all those who had $99.90 taken from there accounts will get it back. They even falsely advertise this product on television. FCC should get involved!

• Ry
      24th of Jul, 2012
    Progene - Unauthorized use of my credit
    Progene

Is this a legitimate e business? I gave my credit card info and I was told that my product would be at my home in 24/48 hrs. It's been 3weeks and no product. Plus my credit is now exposed to this fraud. I'm letting my bank handle these guys...

• Jd
      20th of Sep, 2012
    Progene - biling
    Progene
    Tennessee

They tell you it is a 30 day free trial but in fine print it is only 14 day trial then you are billed 99.90 even though they say it takes 30 days to be effective and you can not get your money back it is just a scam if it takes 30 days to see if it works you should not be charged in 14 days.

• Do
      4th of Oct, 2012

well same happen to me, i do try a free trial for this supplemental, and i call to cancel in less them 10 day cause was a 14 day free trial but they still charge me 99.90 with out my authorization, I called but they don't refund my money, here is a key how you can get your money back.
    first have information about all persons that you spoke trying to get your money back.
    second if you don't see a result ( no money back), next step, dispute this transaction with your bank or credit card,
    third if there is not any result call BBB, trust me they will help you to get your money back.