Progene / NO REFUND ON TRIAL PACKAGES

1 1053 Saint Gregory StCincinnati, OH, United States
Phone: 1866-776-4363

My husband seen this trial offer and paid $4.95 shipping for a 10 day (20 pill) trial.He recieved his order on 9/22/2010. He called on 9/30/2010 to cancle order because he didn't see any effects of the medicine. Seem that the same day 9/30/2010 the order had been shipped and his bank had a pending transaction of $99.90 . He ask if he could decline the shipment to recieve his money back. He was told NO .
I then called company to ask if there was a mistake. I had read that there was a money back guaratee if product was not used or it was a risk free trial. I was told that it had been 15 days since he CALLED for the intiatl trial. Thats when it started. He had 15 days to respond to cancle. It had been 16 days. We had only had the product for 8 days.
They also told me that different terms where for the trial packages. Trial packages where not REFUNDABLE. It was not a straight out purchase. So we are out the $99.90. If we return or refuse the product we will have nothing because they will not reship back.
Seems that the company should work with the customer when there is error. If product is a trial . Then the trial should be from the time you recieve the product. We missed by one dAY

Ba