ProFlowers.com / Unauthorized charges!
Purchased flowers for my mother funeral (2/07) for the pass years a charge of $10.00 per month has been coming out of my checking account from a company called Reservation Rewards. I called them and they stated that I signed up through Proflowers last year. I told them I did not, I only ordered flowers. They told me they were a coupon agency. Why would I buy coupons when I am buying flowers for a funeral? They then tell me that they pay Proflowers and Justflowers to add this feature to their website. Well the only way that Reservation Rewards got my bank information is through Proflowers. I have complained to the BBB for whatever good that does. Beware this company and others like it are rips offs and do not appreciate your business or they would not participate in ripping off the customer for more personal gain!
More ProFlowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition