Proflowers / No Delivery

Plano, United States Review updated:
My husband and I placed an order to be delivered on Saturday, May 9th, for his mom on Mother's Day. The night before, we received an email saying that "our team immediately recognized there was a quality issue with your order and took proactive measures to ensure that your gift is delivered on the requested date". They then contacted a local florist in her area and requested a similar product of equal or greater value. Well, by Wednesday, May 13th, she still had not received anything. When I called customer service, they looked up the order and found that a note had been made saying it was rescheduled to May 14th. There was no reason listed. The lady gave the sister company a call to inquire and they told her they just straight up canceled due to them being at capacity for orders and that we should be getting a refund in a week or so. And that's it. What a freaking joke. We never got any emails or calls or ANY notification about this at all. Thanks for ruining her gift for us. This is the first time we have used ProFlowers (even the name makes me laugh now), and we will NEVER use them again.
Th
May 14, 2015

Comments

Ju
  23rd of Aug, 2008

ProFlowers - i have been charged 14.95 for the past 10 months and they will not stop charging my account
lake worth florida 33467
7426 greenville circle
Phone: 561 317 6183

i have had problems with proflowers taking off this 14.95 bill for the past 10 months
please help
Lo
  26th of Sep, 2008
I ordered flowers in May from Proflowers and since have been charged for EasySaver to the tune of $14.95 per month. This is a scam. I never signed up for Easysaver when I ordered the flowers. Something needs to be done about this. Shut them down.
Ka
  26th of Oct, 2008

ProFlowers - stealing money from bank account

I Purchased from Proflowers on line, they handed out my account number to Ezsaver, and I've been getting charged 14.95 for 5months and I dont even know what for. DO NOT BUY FROM PROFLOWERS!!!
Sw
  3rd of Nov, 2008

ProFlowers - fraudulant charges
Ez Saver
San Diego
California

I have also had the $14.95 charge each month. When I called the number, they said they would only credit me for two months. I have recieved a refund for one month. I suggest everyone file a claim with as many services, including the Better Business Bureau!
Ki
  4th of Nov, 2008
I signed up for this with Proflowers Delivery and cancelled it before the trial period was up and got a cancellation number in my email and was still charged the $14.95 to my account.
Jo

lots off reasons:

decpetive advertising
bait and switch
bogus savings
Easy Saver Scam (they take money from your credit card every month till you notice)

Very poor Custoner service.

Buyer BEWARE!!!
We
  19th of Mar, 2009

ProFlowers - Flowers-Free Shipping
Proflowers.com

I was charged 83.88 on my credit card by the company when the company told me i was qualified for free shipping when in turn it was just a hoax. Therefore if I am not reimbursed i will be filling a dispute with my credit card bank thank you.
Un
  7th of May, 2009
The Proflowers free shipping rebate is a crock. It is a discount on your next order only if you sign up for a $14.95 per month "free shipping" service. It is definately false advertising.
Pm
  17th of May, 2009
TRITECH.ORG HAS CHARGED MY CARD WITHOT TRANSACTION .I XHANGED VARD AND AGAIN THE SAME
He
  9th of Jun, 2009

ProFlowers - Shame shame shame
ProFlowers
proflowers.com

I purchase flowers for Mother's Day and I was discussed by their appearance!!! The vase was too huge to hold the six stems with buds on the ends. I was so embarrassed, my mother (86 years old) is such a wonderful woman and deserved so much more! Shame! Shame! Shame!
Us
  7th of Oct, 2009

ProFlowers - Deceptive free shipping
proflowers
proflowers.com

I ordered some flowers today. Free shipping banner was shown all the way during my order, but I was still charged 9.99 USD for standard shipping, and 2.99 USD handling fee. The shipping rebate is offered by another company which charge 9.95 USD monthly fee. So the proflowers free shipping is definitely a scam.
Jr
  8th of Oct, 2009

ProFlowers - unotherized charges
Jordan Rabern
1117 N19th st APT#8
Billings
Montana

i have been getting charges of $14.95 every month and have no idea what it is for ive been charged 4 times
Ki
  24th of Feb, 2010

ProFlowers - I will never order flowers from Proflowes again
ProFlowers
proflowers.com

I feel cheated! TV ad promises a discount, but when I order the flowers, I see no discount. I do see these extra charges that doubled my bill.Guaranteed Delivery=$9.99, Handling= $1.99, Standard delivery $12.99. I estimated about $30 but ended with $58.79. I will never order flowers from Proflowes again.
Na
  1st of Apr, 2010

ProFlowers - promise of free shipping
Illinois

I just ordered flowers and was told that I qualified for free shipping. I followed the directions but the free shipping window wouldn't open. :(

Nadine Di Vito
Bi
  29th of Apr, 2010

ProFlowers - charges
8754 Grayling Drive
Jackson
Michigan
Phone: 5179261084

i'm being charge a monthly charge for nothing i don't want charged every month i used the service one time thats it
Bm
  6th of May, 2010

ProFlowers - flowers
proflowers
proflowers.com

don't order flowers at any price thinking you are getting any item for that. You always except to pay taxes, but a charge for a date for delivery, handeling charge, plus shipping. A small order can cost you almost $6O.OO.
Sa
  7th of Sep, 2010
TRITECH.ORG şikayetciyim hesabımdan para çalıyorlar çaresizim kime danışmalıyım lütfen yardım
Sa
  7th of Sep, 2010
yetkili makama duyrulur
Ca
  18th of Feb, 2015
My husband ordered me yellow roses for Valentines Day. They arrived Friday, the day before, which was fine. When I opened them the roses were half dead and the card said Happy Birthday (my birthday is in August) and Happy Valentines Day, Love Curtis. My husbands name is David. Not very happy.
Ma
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Proflowers - Uses deceitful advertising
Proflowers

ProFlowers.com — First the good: custumer service is friendly.

The bad: poor quality flowers - flower arive in poor shape and will only last a few days.

The really bad: they sign you up for "memberships" to "clubs" like supersaver.com and freeshipping.com. They then charge you monthly fees for your membership! These "memberships" offer little in the way of benifits. The supersaver membership provides $15 savings from initial purchase, but then costs $15 per month!

Beware - proflowers practices deceitful advertising - when they offer you a savings or free shipping; they are actually trying to trick you into becoming a member of one of these clubs! BEWARE!!!

ProFlowers Logo ProFlowers