Proflowers / Late delivery & order total error
Placed an on-line order on 11/20/08 for flowers to be delivered on 12/2. Confirmation promptly received, but was charged $9.99 for "free clear standard vase".
Email received late in day on 12/2 from ProFlowers CEO that "there has been a change in the shipping schedule. The item will now be arriving on 12/3." He offered free shipping on my NEXT order.
I called ProFlowers on 12/2 after receiving this email and demanded she cancel my order, which she said she did.
Now I wait to see if my card will be credited. Plus, if any other mysterious charges appear on my credit card as noted in complaints on this ComplaintsBoard.
Not happy at all with this company.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - Flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition