Profit Studio Learning.com / Charge My Visa Card

1 4240 West Flamingo Road Suite 201Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I, too was scam by the 1.95 and my visa card was charge the 69 and change. I will contact my bank as well.
I hope google will take action and I will never do any website search or any other search if I see the name Google any were on the screen.

Ga. Peach

Comments

25th of May, 2009

Did you give out credit card information, report it to your credit card department as a fraud... $1.95 up front and $70.00 per month charged after the first 7 days.

It has nothing to do with AdSense or Google

26th of May, 2009

I, too was scammed by them - can't get back on the site, nor can I find a way to contact them online.

• Ka
      29th of May, 2009

Yes this is a scam Here's a phone number where they can be reached in the US 801-678-9020 You will on hold for about 25 mintues, they will inform you over the phone the number of mintues before your call is answered Good Luck!

• Pd
      30th of May, 2009

The address they give you to cancel in 7-days is no good. I sent two letters, and they were both returned undeliverable. I can't get through on any of the phone numbers...so, I sent a message to my bank...hopefully, I can stop the $69.9 Charge.

30th of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I could not get my credit union to research it or stop the transaction. I have to file a police report. Can you believe that?

Profit Studio Learning Whois Record:

1st Floor
    Salt Lake City, UT 84101
    US
    801-578-9020

Seems to be linked to the Google Atm scam and Grantsolutionfinder.com grant scams?

31st of May, 2009

Just mistake submitted my credit card for them. Called my credit company, they said they cant stop them since I agreed to charge me. I have to dispute by mail after the transaction posted. I have to call profitstudiolearning tomorrow. But, it's the first time I got trapped in this. Hope nobody wont get trapped again.

• Vi
      3rd of Jun, 2009

This is a scam!!! My poor son's unemployment card has been charged weekly of $70.00. The bank won't stop transactions and he can't get thru the number listed 1-800-497-4988 to request a refund. He tried to cancel after giving his c.card number to be charged $1.95 and when he saw that he would be charged $70.00 weekley he cancelled immeaditaley but it hasn;t stopped the charges.

I wish he had listened to me to not give your card number out to anyone!

• Re

cacel credit card and call the 1800 number to get a cancelation number

3rd of Jun, 2009

I just like the rest of you got scammed by the same company. I was told that it was going to be a one time charge on my card of $1.94 and that was it. Well this morning I woke up and checked my account and at 4:45 this morning they snuck in a charge of $69.90 under a different companies name. I called the number and got everything turned around and they said that I should have read the fine print. Kinda hard when there is none!!!

• Va
      4th of Jun, 2009

File a complaint with the BBB asap! This company is a scam!!

5th of Jun, 2009

I wanted to share my experience with ProfitStudioLearning.com. I apologize if it’s a bit drawn out, but I just want everyone to be fully informed. I found it through a site (http://newyorkfinancenews.com) that posted a link (https://secure5.s3curehost.com/egc/) to "GOOGLE CASH" (based out of Las Vegas, NV). It boasted the way an unemployed mom and husband made an incredible income by working from home with this program. Seemed legitimate, with all the big names backed up behind it...GOOGLE, ABC, CNN, AOL, MSN/NBC, and USA TODAY. I was a bit skeptical about this product, however, I signed up for it anyway saying to myself, "What the heck, it's only $2.95 for the shipping cost of a CD” it was a small fee to check out what it was all about. Besides, compared to what the claims stated I would be making, it was mere pennies. Anyhow, after entering my credit card information, it brought me directly to the ProfitStudioLearning.com site and provided me with an IP Address, User Name, Password, and instructions on how to get started *generating income*. There was fine print at the bottom of this page stating, “I had the option of canceling my account after a 7 day trial period, if not, I would be charged $69.90 per month after the seventh day of the actual sign up date." After I read this, red lights, bells and whistles went off in my head screaming "SCAM!!!” Why only a seven day trial period??? Why not at least a month??? Can I make that much money in so little time??? I immediately started looking up scam research on this product and wasn't surprised to be disappointed. I know you're probably thinking, *You should have done that in the first place...*, the thing is, after the initial *shipping charge ONLY* sign up fee...there's really no way to tell what the program is about until after you've dived into the pool of boiling water, understand? Well, after this, I went ahead and called the 800 number it provided to cancel my subscription. It took about five or so minutes for a customer service rep to answer, not a long wait at all, and the number (1-800-497-4988) did actually work. I told him I wanted to cancel my account, and with no hesitation or persuasion to keep it, he ranted off a *cancellation confirmation number*. I wrote down the number and asked him for his name, he replied "Mike", I asked, "Just Mike?" he said "Yeah, have a nice day." and hung up the phone. That right there was proof enough for me. I was so relieved I cancelled right away without having to go through the ordeal some of you are going through (at least for now, we'll see if they charge my card after the seven days). Hopefully this helps someone else in making their decision.

5th of Jun, 2009

Here's the link to the BBB report on this company :

Pacific Web Works

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB rating of F.

Reasons for this rating include:
    Failure to obtain a required competency license.
    Number of complaints filed against this business.
    Failure to respond to complaints filed against this business.
    BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

Company Name: Pacific Web Works
    Company Address: 4240 W. Flamingo Rd. #201
    Las Vegas, NV 89103
    Phone Number: (800) 497-4988
    Type of Entity: Corporation
    Incorporated: 5/18/1987 in NV
    Principal: Christian Larsen, President
    Customer Contact: Tracy Deffondol, Risk Manager
    BBB Accreditation Status: This company is not a BBB Accredited Business.
    Type of Business: Internet Sales
    Web Site Address: www.pacificwebworks.com

According to the information in Bureau files, this company specializes in google home business kits and government grant cd's.

Alternate Business Names

Easy Google Cash
    Google Home Business Kit
    Grant Solution Provider
    Profit Studio Learning.com

• Wi
      5th of Jun, 2009

This company is a scam!!! I did get charged 69.90 on my credit card too under the name "DRI*8004974988GOOGLE" transaction posted on 6/4/09). The 1.95 "one-time fee" was posted on 5/19/09 under the name "TW/EAUCTION - 14716350 ". This entire month I havent used my card at all for any purchases and this kind of fraudulent transaction has never happened to my card before. I wonder how my card number got out and the only way it could have was this 1.95 profit studio BS! I googled profit learning studio scam on the internet and i found this thread. This reinforces my belief that I have been scammed, along with many others. This company needs to be shutdown and its owners charged for criminal acts.

I called my bank today (B of A) and I have to send it a signatured dispute form. I will fight this whatever it takes. Also, another note: there is NO FINE PRINT. They claim that none of us victims read the fine print or that we agreed to a 7-day trial period but there was NONE. That is the easiest lie they could use against us to defend themselves and they have no proof that we agreed to their terms. This is pure b.s. and full of lies.

• Wi
      5th of Jun, 2009

btw i suggest to cancel your card or put a request in for a new card number to prevent future unauthorized transactions

• Dj
      5th of Jun, 2009

same issue. profitstudiolearning.com is a SCAM! the same amount of $69 was taken out of my Bank of America account every month since march before i realized what was going on. i'm pretty pissed. i payed the $1.95 and didn't see any fine print as well. fool me once...

• St
      8th of Jun, 2009

this is a copy of their terms and conditions it never states that they will charge you 69.99 hpoe this may help someone i sign to for this but canceled after reading your complaints

1. SCOPE & APPLICATION

1.1 You expressly agree and accept the Conditions set forth herein unconditionally as a binding contract ("the Agreement") enforceable by law. The following are the terms and conditions of participation in the Subscription ("Subscription") or any other Product on this Site, all such references to Subscription or Product combined shall be ("Product"). "Customer", "I", "You" or "Your" refers to you. "Site" means this World Wide Website located at the URL http://www.profitstudiolearning.com. DR globalDirect, Inc. d/b/a Reg.Net ("Reg.Net", "We", "Us" or "Our"), an authorized online reseller and merchant, and Your contracting partner reserves the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. It is agreed that any such amendment will apply to Customer. Reg.Net agrees to inform Customer of any amendment to the agreement. Should Customer fail to object to any amendment to the Agreement within one week, such failure shall serve as an acceptance of the amendment.
    2. TRIAL PERIOD AND BILLING
    2.1 By submitting an order, You automatically receive a -day trial to the . Your -day trial begins immediately upon placing your order. Once the customer's trial is active you have days to decide whether to accept Your Subscription. Prior to the expiration of the -day trial period, You may cancel Your subscription by calling toll-free at, or by writing to 1810 E Sahara Ave, Suite 1-341, Las Vegas, NV 89104. Should You fail to cancel Your Subscription within the day trial, You will be billed $0.00. Additionally, You will be billed $0.00 again days from the Trial Start date and every month thereafter for Your monthly Subscription unless canceled by You.
    2.2 You authorize Reg.Net to initiate debit/credit entries to your bank deposit account or credit card as indicated upon sign-up and enrollment. This authority is to remain in full force and effect until You cancel Your subscription.
    2.3 If Your payment is not submitted either by credit card within 30 days of the due date, Your Subscription will be suspended. If You wish to cancel and not be billed, You must call toll-free at, or by writing to 1810 E Sahara Ave, Suite 1-341, Las Vegas, NV 89104. You expressly agree to the automatic monthly billing set forth herein. You expressly agree to honor all charges and fees due in association with this Subscription.
    3. RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
    3.1 You may cancel Your subscription at any time by calling Customer Care at, or by writing to 1810 E Sahara Ave, Suite 1-341, Las Vegas, NV 89104.
    3.2 You may return any unopened products and receive a full refund of Your $0.00. Please call Customer Care at to make arrangement to receive Your refund and send all returns to the following address: 1810 E Sahara Ave, Suite 1-341, Las Vegas, NV 89104

ATTN: Returns Department
    1810 E Sahara Ave, Suite 1-341, Las Vegas, NV 89104
    All Shipping and Handling Fees are non-refundable.
    3.4 You explicitly agree to the following statement: "I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED."
    4. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
    4.1 You agree that any disputed fee will not be charged back to Your credit card issuer. You expressly agree to submit in writing any objection regarding fees to 1810 E Sahara Ave, Suite 1-341, Las Vegas, NV 89104
    4.2, in its sole discretion, shall determine the validity of Your objection and notify You of its decision. Should You disagree with 's decision, You agree to mediate the dispute before litigation.
    4.3 You agree to indemnify Reg.Net for any financial harm or any losses caused by Your objections to fees that does not comply with this Section. You will be held responsible for the reimbursement of any fees and losses incurred as a result of Your failure to comply with any provision in this Agreement.
    4.4 Credit Card Billing Customer expressly agrees that if Customer pays by credit card, or demand debit, Customer shall abide by the following statement: "I hereby authorize Reg.Net to initiate debit/credit entries to my bank deposit account or credit card."
    5. OFFER, ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
    5.1 Any prices, quotations and descriptions made or referred to on this Site are subject to availability, do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or revised at any time prior to our express acceptance of Your order (as described below).
    5.2 While we make every effort to ensure that items appearing on the Site are available, we cannot guarantee that all items are in stock or immediately available when you submit your order. We may reject Your order (without liability) if We are unable to process or fulfill it. If this is the case, We will refund any prior payment that you have made for that item.
    5.3 An order submitted by You constitutes an offer by You to Us to purchase the Subscription on these Conditions and is subject to Our subsequent acceptance.
    5.4 Prior to such acceptance, an automatic e-mail acknowledgement of Your order may be generated. Please note that any such automatic acknowledgement does not constitute a formal acceptance of Your order.
    5.5 Our acceptance of Your order takes effect and the contract concluded at the point where such offer is expressly accepted by Us dispatching Your order and accepting Your credit card or other payment ("Acceptance").
    5.6 We may keep records of orders received, acknowledgements, acceptances and other contract records for a reasonable period after Acceptance. We may be able to provide You with copies on written request; however You must make sure you print a copy of all such documents and these Conditions for your own records.
    6. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
    6.1 You represent that the information provided by You when placing Your order is up-to-date, materially accurate, and is sufficient for Us to fulfill your order. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating Your account information with Us for accuracy and completeness and keeping such information (and any passwords given to You for the purposes of accessing the Site and/or purchasing Products) secure against unauthorized access. Unless agreed otherwise or required by applicable law, any warranties provided in relation to Your purchase only extend to You on the understanding that You are a user and not a reseller of the Product.
    6.2 No warranty, commitment or any other obligation should ever be assumed by You on Our behalf or on behalf of a Product manufacturer, licensor or supplier without Our express prior written consent.
    6.3 PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT (NOTE: WE CANNOT CONFIRM PRICES PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER)
    6.4 Prices payable for the Product are those in effect at the time of dispatch or delivery, unless otherwise expressly agreed. Prices may be indicated on the Site or an order acknowledgement but the authoritative price in the event of any discrepancy, is the price that is notified to You on Our Acceptance.
    6.5 We have the right at any time prior to Our Acceptance to withdraw any discount and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs including (without limitation) costs of any materials, carriage, labor or the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates. We also reserve the right to notify You of any mistakes in Product descriptions or errors in pricing prior to product dispatch. In such event if you choose to continue with fulfillment of the order, You acknowledge that the Product or Service will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price.
    6.6 The places that we deliver to are listed on the Site ("Territory"). Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are: exclusive of the costs of shipping or carriage to the agreed place of delivery within the Territory (charges for which are stated on the Site); and exclusive of VAT and any other tax or duty which (where applicable) must be added to the price payable.
    6.7 You agree to pay for taxes, shipping or carriage of Products as such costs are specified by Us on the Site when You submit Your purchase order. Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as are indicated on the Site (and not by any other means unless we have given our prior agreement).
    6.8 Except as expressly provided elsewhere in these Conditions or the Site, payment may be taken in full notwithstanding any claim for short delivery or defects.
    6.9 We will charge credit or debit cards on dispatch of the Product or commencement of Services. We reserve the right to verify credit or debit card payments prior to Acceptance.
    6.10 Where the payment is invoiced, each invoice shall be due on and made in full within thirty (30) days of the date of relevant invoice. If at any time you fail to pay any amount due on the relevant due date, We may by notice declare all invoiced amounts unpaid at that date to be immediately due and payable. No counterclaim or set-off may be deducted from any payment due without our written consent. We may also take action against You for the price of Products at any time after payment has become due even though property in those Products may not yet have passed to you.
    6. 7. TERMINATION
    7.1 If You commit an act of bankruptcy or enter into a deed of arrangement with creditors or a court order for winding-up is made against You or You take or suffer any similar action in consequence of debt or We have cause to believe that You are unable to pay Your debts as they fall due; or You fail to pay any amount by the due date or breach any of these Conditions then, without prejudice to any of our other rights, we may:
    7.1.1 stop any Products in transit; and/or
    7.1.2 suspend further Product deliveries; and/or
    7.1.3 stop or suspend provision of Services; and/or
    7.1.4 by written notice, terminate Your order and all or any other contracts between Us and You.
    8. DELIVERY AND RISK
    8.1 Delivery timescales/dates specified on the Site, in any order acknowledgement, acceptance or elsewhere are estimates only. While We endeavor to meet such timescales or dates, We do not undertake to dispatch Products and/or commence Services by a particular date or dates and shall not be liable to You in respect of delays or failure to do so.
    8.2 Delivery shall be to a valid address within the Territory submitted by You and subject to Acceptance ("Delivery Address"). You must check the Delivery Address on any acknowledgement or acceptance We provide and notify Us without delay of errors or omissions. We reserve the right to charge You for any extra costs arising from changes You make to the Delivery Address after You submit an order.
    8.3 If You refuse or fail to take delivery of Products provided in accordance with these Conditions, any risk of loss or damage to the Products shall nonetheless pass and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies We have:
    8.3.1 We shall be entitled to immediate payment in full for the Products or Services delivered and either to effect delivery by whatever means We consider appropriate or to store Products at Your risk;
    8.3.2 You shall be liable pay on demand all costs of Product storage and any additional costs incurred as a result of such refusal or failure to take delivery; and
    8.3.3 We shall be entitled 30 days after the agreed date for delivery to dispose of Products in such manner as We determine and may set off any proceeds of sale against any sums due from You.
    8.4 Except to the extent required as a result of any mandatory rights You have as a consumer under applicable law, You shall not be entitled to reject the Products in whole or in part by reason of short delivery and shall pay in full notwithstanding short delivery or non-delivery unless You notify us in writing of any claim within 7 days of the latest of the date of receipt of the relevant invoice or delivery whereupon You shall pay for the quantity actually delivered.
    8.5 Where We deliver Products by installments, each installment constitutes a separate contract and any defect in any one or more installments shall not entitle You to repudiate the contract as a whole nor to cancel any subsequent installment.
    8.6 Save as otherwise provided in these Conditions, risk of loss of or damage to the Products passes to You on delivery or when placed in your possession or that of any carrier or transport provided by You, whichever shall occur first.
    9. REJECTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
    9.1 Except as set out above and subject to any rights You have under applicable law that cannot be excluded or limited by these Conditions:
    9.1.1 We shall not be liable and You shall not be entitled to reject Products or Services, except for: (a) damage to or loss of Products or any part thereof in transit (where the Products are carried by Our own transport or by a carrier on Our behalf) where notified to Us within 5 working days of receipt of the Products; (b) defects in Products (not being defects caused by any act, neglect or default on your part) notified in writing to Us within 30 days of receipt of the Products; and (c) defective performance of Services (not being defects caused by any act, neglect or default on Your part) where notified in writing to Us within 5 days of such defect becoming apparent.
    9.1.2 We shall not be liable for any damage or losses arising from the use of the Products in connection with other defective or unsuitable Products; Your negligence; improper use or use in any manner inconsistent with the manufacturer's specifications or instructions.
    9.1.3 Where these is a shortage or failure to deliver, or any defect in or damage to a Product or Service, We may at our option: (a) (in the case of Product shortage or non-delivery) make good any such shortage or non-delivery; and/or (b) in the case of failure to perform or defective performance of a Service, make good such failure or defective performance; and/or (c) in the case of damage or any defect(s) in the Product and in accordance with any applicable Returns Policy: (i) replace or repair the Product upon You returning the Product; or (ii) refund the price paid in respect of any Products found to be damaged or defective.
    10. LIABILITY LIMITATION
    10.1 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED, WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE AWARE OR ADVSED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE (1) OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS YOU ORDERED AND THAT ARE MOST CLOSELY RELATED TO YOUR DAMAGES AND (2) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FORSPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, OR COST OF COVER.
    11. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
    11.1 You shall indemnify Us against any and all liabilities, claims and costs incurred by or made against Us as a direct or indirect result of us performing Services or carrying out any work on or to the Products where this has been done to Your (or Your representative's) specific requirements or specifications causing an infringement or alleged infringement of any proprietary rights of any third party.
    11.2 To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to You in the event the Products or Services infringing or being alleged to infringe the proprietary rights of any third party. In the event that the Products are or may be the subject of patent, copyright, database right, registered design, trade mark or other rights of any third party, You should refer to the relevant terms of the Product manufacturer and/or licensor/owner. We shall be obliged to transfer to You only such right or title as we have.
    12. WARRANTY "AS IS" IN GENERAL - WITHOUT REGARD TO SEPARATE WARRANTY STATEMENTS PACKAGED BY THE MANUFACTURER WITH THE PRODUCTS.
    12.1 All Product specifications, illustrations, drawings, particulars, dimensions, performance data and other information on the Site or made available by Us are intended to represent no more than a general illustration of the Products and do not constitute a warranty or representation by us that the Products will conform with the same. You must refer to the manufacturer's specifications or warranty documentation to determine Your rights and remedies in this regard.
    12.2 You will have the benefit of the manufacturer's, licensor's or supplier's warranty with the Products supplied and should refer to the relevant documentation supplied with the Product in this regard.
    12.3 Your rights of repair or replacement of any Products or any part or parts thereof which are found to be defective will (except where agreed otherwise) be negated or rendered void where:
    12.3.1 products have been repaired or altered by persons other than the manufacturer, Us or any authorised dealer; and/or
    12.3.2 defective Product or Products have not been returned together with full details in writing of the alleged defects within 30 days from the date on which such Products were delivered; and/or
    12.3.3 defects are due (wholly or partially) to mistreatment, improper use or storage or maintenance or installation, or failure to observe any manufacturers' instructions or other directions issued or made available by Us in connection with the delivered Products.
    12.4 EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE IN THIS SECTION 12, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AND WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE CONDITIONS STATE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES.
    13. CONSENTS, CUSTOMS DUTIES & EXPORT
    13.1 If any license or consent of any government or other authority is required for the acquisition, carriage or use of the Products by You, You shall obtain such license or consent at Your own expense and if necessary produce evidence to us on demand. Failure so to do shall not entitle You to withhold or delay payment of the price. Any additional expenses or charges incurred by Us resulting from such failure shall be met by You.
    13.2 Products licensed or sold to You under these Conditions may be subject to export control laws and regulations in the Territory or other relevant jurisdiction where You take delivery or use them. You shall be responsible for complying with those laws and will not do anything to breach them. 13.3 Items entering the European Economic Area (EEA) from outside over a certain value may be subject to customs charges (e.g. where costs are in excess of your personal import allowance). You may be subject to customs charges, import duties and taxes, levied when the Product reaches Your specified destination. Any such additional charges for customs clearance or import duties or taxes must be met by You, since We have no control over what these charges are. You should contact the local customs office in the relevant jurisdiction for further information on customs policies or duties.
    14. NOTICES
    14.1 Any notice or other communications in relation to Our contract may be given by sending the same by hand delivery, pre-paid post, fax or e-mail to the latest address and contact that one party has notified in writing to the other. This will also be the address for service of legal proceedings in the manner prescribed by law. Except as set out above in relation to cancellation of consumer orders, such notices or communications (where properly addressed) shall be considered received:
    14.1.1 in relation to hand delivery, on the date of delivery at the relevant address (or, if this is not a working date, the first working date thereafter);
    14.1.2 if posted, 5 working days after the date of posting;
    14.1.3 if by fax, on the date of the transmission as evidenced by a successful transmission contact report (or, if this is not a working date, the first working date thereafter);
    14.1.4 if sent by email, on the earliest of (i) the email being acknowledged by the recipient as received; (ii) receipt by the sender of an automated message indicating successful delivery or the email having been opened; or (iii) the expiry of 48 hours after transmission, provided that the sender has not received notification of unsuccessful transmission.
    15. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
    15.1 We will observe applicable data protection laws and will not use information that does or can be used to personally identify You ("Personal Data") other than as set out in Our Privacy Policy ("Privacy Policy"). By submitting Your Personal Data in relation to Your order, You consent to such Personal Data being processed to fulfill Your order and in accordance with such Privacy Statement.
    16. GENERAL
    16.1 You shall not assign, transfer, charge or make over or purport to assign transfer charge to make over Your rights under these Conditions. Any purported assignment shall be null and void.
    16.2 We shall not be liable to You nor held in breach of contract for any loss or damage which may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of Us being prevented, hindered or delayed in the performance by reason of any circumstances beyond Our reasonable control including (but not limited to) any act of God, war, terror, riot, civil commotion, government action, explosion, fire, flood, storm, accident, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labor disturbance, breakdown of plant or machinery, interruption in the supply of power, Internet communications, or materials and in such event we may elect to cancel Your order and refund any payments made.
    16.3 You acknowledge that these Conditions supersede and cancel all previous contracts, agreements and working arrangements whether oral or written, express or implied, between us. These Conditions prevail over any other terms or conditions contained in or referred to elsewhere or implied by trade, custom or course of dealing. Any purported terms or conditions to the contrary are hereby excluded to the fullest extent legally permitted. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, We reserve the right to modify these Conditions upon prior written notice to You with effect for the future - subject to Your right to reject, by way of written notice, our modifications to these Conditions with respect to any orders for which Acceptance, but not yet fulfillment, has occurred.
    16.4 No relaxation, forbearance, delay or indulgence by either You or Us in enforcing any of these Conditions or the granting of time by either party to the other shall prejudice or restrict such rights and powers.
    16.5 No waiver of any term or condition of these Conditions shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by Us. The waiver of any breach of any Condition shall not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach or condition.
    16.6 If for any reason We determine or a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision or portion of these Conditions to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid under applicable law in a particular jurisdiction:
    16.6.1 these Conditions will not be affected in other jurisdictions to the extent that such determination or finding has no application; and
    16.6.2 in the relevant jurisdiction, the remainder of these Conditions (to the fullest extent permitted by law) will continue in full force and effect.
    17. GOVERNING LAW
    17.1 The construction validity and performance of these Conditions shall be governed by Minnesota Law and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Minnesota Courts, in the event of legal proceedings arising from any dispute; The language of any dispute resolution procedure or any proceedings will be English.

• St
      8th of Jun, 2009

the number i called to cancel is (800) 268 - 7586

• Gi
      10th of Jun, 2009

wow you poor ppl always placing blame somewhere else, the terms and condiitons are right on the first and second sign up pages and then again after sign up if you dont read terms and conditions i do apologize but every site has them they might be at the bottom and you have to click on the link to read them but they are there, so please just next time make sure you look for those when you sign up for somethin and if you make the mistake of not looking for them to read them please take the responsibility as your own and not try to blame other ppl or the company i mean if they really didnt have them for you to read they wouldnt be in business for instance go to seosupervisor.com and just look right at the bottom it says terms and conditions click on itr and read it you will see every thin hgis there