profit studio learning .comScam, Scam, Scam

This company is slick in it's so-called services. Yes I did agree to a $2.95 charge over the phone, but never agreed to any future billing. I even asked for the amount they were going to bill me, and I believe his name was Gerome assured me only $2.95 was going to be billed, untill a phone interview was done, which I never completed. They say you have a 7 day trial period, but I never received anything. They waited untill the weekend when the banks are closed, and in the very early morning hours, to deduct the account, giving me no time to react, so when I noticed the deduction it was to late. I have filed complaints with the BBB, and I'm currently writing a letter to my State Gov. I would advise anyone who has been took by this company to do the same.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Vegas, NVI like most, will probably be stuck with these charges, but I urge anyone and everyone who this company abused to write their state officials to hopefully stop this company and others like it from hurting people who might be in need of help. Companies like this one are one of the reasons for our countries economic downfall, with disappearing legal terms, and run-around phone calls and websites. We have called them to ask for a refund and they basically laughed at us. Good business... huh. I again urge people who have not done business with profitstudiolearning.com, NOT TO. Second, if you have been abused by this company, to write to the BBB, and your local state officials. They need to be shut down, and possibly prosecuted. It's time for these corporations to be held accountable for their actions.