Profit Studio Learning. com / Charged my credit card

Profit Studio Learning
I was interested in the whole Profit Studio Learning so I said Ok what's $1.95 to learn a little on how the program works. I looked on my credit card statement and noticed these quacks took an additional $69.90 also. Well good thing on my statement it also had the actual phone number of the company which is, for all you guys to know, [protected]. I called them giving them a few choice words, well alot of choice words. They tried to say I agreed to the charges. I told them I agreed to the $1.95. The rep said well I can cancel it so you will not be charged anymore, I said do it and do it quick. I told them that they are stealing from people and that they are scam artist and frauds. I told him that I would also call my credit card company, he stated they would tell me the same thing, that I agreed to it. I told him know they will credit my account and expose you guys for who you are. What's really unbelievable is that this ### actually tried to offer to give me half of my money back. After cursing him out and telling him I wanted all what you stole from me not half, he said that he already cancelled everything. GOOD LUCK GUYS, DONT FORGET TO CALL THEM IDIOTS.

N  4th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You can get free information on how to make money from Google at...

You can also report the URL's of these Google "scams" to Google here...

Any of these people charging $1.00 or $1.95 for any Google profit information are scams. All of these reviews you read on their websites are manufactured lies to get you to put in your credit card information so they can bill you whatever they want, whenever they want. Some people end up paying $99.00 a month, or more. Notify the FTC, the FBI online, your State Attorney General's Office, the BBB, and Google at the above URL. These scams will continue unless everyone begins to report them.

You may also want to consider canceling you credit/debit card and getting a new one since your financial security has been compromised. Some of these scams originate in other countries with different laws than what is in the United States. It also makes them difficult to prosecute.
N  10th of Jul, 2009 by
I same thing happened to me, and I have not been able to get a refund from them.