Profit Sense Innovations / makes promises and breaks them

1 New Jersey, United States Review updated:

High pressure to join thier business as a member. $2100 is way to high for what you get. They say they have a list of over 2000 dropshippers which is a lie. Encourages financing when you may not need it. They also promise to give money back if your not satisfied which is not true. Your mainly a number with this business.

Comments

• Ri
      6th of Feb, 2011

Profit Sense Innovations verbally lied to me as well. There marketing services are very generic and bring no results. I thought that I would give them a try becuase there sales rep is very smooth and convincing. They promised me that if I was not satisfied with there service they would give me a full refund. I tried to get a refund becuase what they did for me was something I could easily do myself no problem. They declined my request for a refund and never offered to make things better

I highly engourage who ever is interested in this service to stay away from them and save you money.

• Pl
      7th of Jul, 2011

I spoke with a representative there by the name of Mike Sebastian. I asked him a few simple things that I wanted to have on my site and he reassured me on a number of different calls that they were fully capable. He immediately signed me up for the $1000 package (of which to this day I don't know what the difference was from any of the packages offered) and me being nieve jumped on the opportunity to have my first ecommerce site. It was the worst investment of my life! Not only did the site look like it was designed in preschool, but the colors were a lime vomit green. Mike assured me they had a team of web designers that ould fully customize my site, and all they had were employees who used a template builder that was horrible! It was the ugliest site ever and thats not even by opinion. And I was expected to pay $50 a month for that! Seriously! Your kidding right!? So the site finally comes up and you can't even by any products off of the ugly mess! No link to click or nothing! Then I couldn't get a hold of none of the so called "team of web designers" after I paid my money. $1000 for the ugliest site ever that you couldn't even by products off of. Strangely enough, that's just the tip of the ice berg of complaints I have with this company. I recommend this company to anyone I hate.

• Re
      2nd of Oct, 2011

Honestly speaking, there services have been amazing as far as I'm concerned. They fulfilled all promises of work and explained clearly the price for the package and the difference between them. If you expect to have a complete web-page, 1000+ drop-shippers, and 12-18 months of advertising and marketing for less than $2, 500.00 then you are not realistic. Good advertising and marketing is not cheap, nor is product analysis and professional web design. This company actually does what they tell as far as i know.

• En
      20th of Dec, 2011

I just got a phone call from Steve. He tried to sell me something he did not understand. He did say the cost range was $1, 000-$4, 000. After seeing the score of "F" from the New Jersey BBB. I know something was not too good.

• 44
      9th of Feb, 2012

Incompetent websites, by appointment only help, very poor service.

• Md
      22nd of Feb, 2012

Totally true. I was told by them that I would receive a refund if the site didn't generate any income. It is a lie. I ended up shutting my site down and contacting my bank so they cannot collect the monthly web hosting fee.

23rd of Feb, 2012

Iam doin business with these people right now and I must say it is goin totally awful! From reading what people wrote on here only spending like a grand to 4 grand (still alot of money), I spent like 8 grand on a website when I didnt need to with this company. They were suppose to get me a business card to help fund my business, that is not goin so hot at the moment either. I have 2 credit cards in dispute right now to get my money refunded from them. When their is a issue, trying to get ahold of them can be a pain through email or calling them, sounds like they dont want to deal with it. I was basically lied to and con into something I already had and didnt need. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! BIG TIME LIARS!!!

• Ro
      22nd of Mar, 2012

I also was scammed by profit sense innovations. All the above comments are true. Now that i know how to check for scams, I will never let another sales rep talk me into anything again without checking there company out first. Buyer beware!!! I have been with them since 11-10-11 and have not sold one item on my website. I give them an FFFFFF++++

• Na
      18th of Apr, 2012

Hmm I signed up with them a couple months ago. I am not making thousands of dollars through my site every month but I do have sales every week so I can't complain at least I get to spend time with my kids at home. I think people who complain might not have time to spend on their business or dont know how to? Not sure but whenever i call them they help so thats good for me. I was not approved for too much credit through them (only $2000) but it wasnt a big issue for me.

• Mi
      7th of Jun, 2012
    Profit Sense Innovations - Product and Services Unsatisfactory
    Victoria
    Australia

I signed up with Profit Sense Innovations in September 2011 on the premise that I would have a Website and associated marketing up and running in time to catch the 2011 busy buying period. There was also a verbal indication that if I was not happy with services that there would be a refund of the fee paid for the services offered. To date my website is still not to a satisfactory standard even though I have made constant requests for the problems to be corrected. The marketing package has consisted of setting up a Facebook page and Twitter account! Requests for consideration of a fee refund continue to be ignored. Naturally I am far from impressed.

• Mi
      26th of Jun, 2012

Profit Sense Innovation agents are a bunch of liars and scam operators. I was also promised a refund if my website failed to generate an income. I never made a cent of income, but lost thousands of dollars on those big liars. I am formally cancelling my membership
    with them as of June 26th, 2012. STAY AWAY FROM P.S.I.
    Michael Perishich

18th of Jan, 2013

i agree with everything apart from the positive comments. I have shut down my hosting, which, at $40 per month is 4 times the going rate for website hosting. My site is useless, has not generated one sale or enquiry. The keywords are totally irrelevant to the site content. Wish I had checked this out before I signed up. Buyer beware.