Profit MantraStock Advisory - FRAUD COMPANY

Hello Everyone,

This is regarding profitmantraa.in which is equity and commodity advisory company. This company and their employees are 100% fraud. On 21st March 2016 I paid 5, 000/- rupees for 1 month service and it was supposed to start from 22nd March 2016 Tuesday.

The employee whose name is Mr Mohit, commit me that I will get complete service for 1 month and he also promise that I won’t receive any upselling calls. But next day itself 22nd march 2016 I was suppose to get tips calls instead I got call from account department asking for more 7, 000/- rupees for 3 month service. We turn up in to hard argument in the end he told me “JO KARNA HAI KARLE ABB TOH TERE PAISE NAHI DUNGA”. I spoke to number of profitmantraaa people all were on same page the reason for service was denied was “we don’t provide monthly service first of all, and another major ### spit reason was SORRY SIR THIS IS MARCH ending WE NEED MAINTAINB OUR COMPANY BALANCE SHEET so apka portfolio is stuck” So pay additional 7, 000/- or else forget your 5, 000/- which is already paid. And also I haven’t received any mail of receipt which was promise by MOHIT that sir pay 5k and rapidly you will receive a receipt. Su*****zzzzzz
And then it was started $#@@^&()(^%#[email protected]!#$%&*(*&^%$#@@!#%^&*((*&^%$#@#[email protected]@##%^&&***

FRAUDD!!!

BE-CAREFUL guyszzzzzzzzzzz

So guys, this is my kind request from bottom of my heart that Dont ever ever pay to Profit Mantra. The name of the Guy/lady is Mohit/Jay Thakur/Yogita and HARI OM.

Company name: Profit Mantraa

Regards
Solanki

Vi
Mar 26, 2016

Comments

• Pr
      Apr 07, 2016

Dear Sir,

This is to request you to kindly mail your concern to us on [protected]@gmail.com

with below mentioned details
    Your Full Name:-
    Your Registered Mobile Number with us :-
    Payment Amount :-
    Payment Date :-
    Payment Mode :-

We ready to resolve each and every grievances of our client

Thanks & Regards
    Rahul Raj,
    Support Department
    Profit Mantraa

• Vi
      Jul 31, 2016

Profit mantra is a chor company.Full thug company.They are thug of indore and bloddy mc.
    All the employees over there are fraud.They have looted me also.
    I request the people of all over world, not to deal with this company any more.In fact, complain has been lodged in sebi against this company and proper action will be taken soon.