Profit Learning Studio / charged my visa more that the $1.95

i paid the $1.94 and have been charged twice $69.90. It did not state anywhere that these fees would ever be charged or that i needed to cancel anything.

Mr

Comments

Ta
  11th of Jul, 2009
Profit Learning Studio - Charged 69 US dollars from my visa card
Florence
Calgary
Alberta
Canada

For home based business, this site contacted me for more than 10 times, and asked for only 1.95 dollars, one time charge, but nothing was cheap, just yesterday when I received my credit card statement, and see the charge, I shocked, I didn't take benefit for even 1.95 $, I think, nothing lost, no-body reminds 2 bucks, I don't understand why do google have involve it's good reputation on frauds ? No-body will believe on google, b'cos one mistake will alert people from stop using google, even if google is genuine.

Gs
  4th of Aug, 2009
Profit Learning Studio - Charged 69 US dollars from my visa card
profit learnig studio
winton
California

i was not informed that there was a recurring charge i only authorized a 1.97 charge and now i'm out 80.00 i don't even remember the name of the webste i signed up at but it was somebody else. they charge you one time and then profit learning studio takes it from there.

Ca
  6th of Aug, 2009

I had $1.97 up front with no other charges anywhere on the page. They charged me $80 later from my account. I called the number and she told me that those charges were there and it was a 7 day trial for the $1.97 and then the $80 gets charged after. I never, never, never saw anything such as that, I would have never bothered. She told me it was the first paragragh, which I never saw.

Mo
  1st of Sep, 2009
Profit Learning Studio - Profit learning studio, question
Profit learning studio
United Kingdom

Hey i have read numerous complaints about this shaddy site. Unfortunately i had become apart of this as well when i bought a google kit for about £1.09 on *05/08/09*, i check my balance on *26/08/09* and £50 had been deducted from my account under PWW online.

What i want to know is this. When i signed up for this thing i put in the debit card details it wanted. However the card those details belonged to expired *08/09* and as a result i was given a new card (which they do not have the details for) will they still be able to take money out of my account ?

(bearing in mind when i card expires it becomes cancelled duh..i know)

Gi
  24th of Sep, 2009
Profit Learning Studio - scam/ fraud
profit learning studio

Promised me a CD kit to start online business. CD kit never arrived. Cancelled on the 7th day of the 7 day trial period, they did not honor my cancel. They told me that I would be charged 69.90 after the 7 day trial, was charged 70.90. I then tried to set up my site unsuccessfully because the program wanted me to insert a CD to make my page, a CD that I never received. I asked for the CD and was refused. I then cancelled my account.

Ah
  18th of Jan, 2011

ahsan ul haq rahim yaar khan