Profit from Real Estate now / unauthorized withdawls from bank

I am submitting this because I feel the scam and deception should be exposed. I ordered a book from television out of curiosity in real estate and interesting reading. I did recieve the book 10 days or more after ordering it. My account was immediately debited $30.90 for the book and Two weeks later an additional $196.01 was also deducted without my knowledge! I called only to be told that I was sent an additional small package about forclosers and how to purchase them. I repeatedly explained to the person on the phone that is not what I ordered! She said"I understand that mamm, but that is what the charges are for and I cant do anything about it." I went to the bank and explained what had happened. My card has since been canceled and fraud charges are being investigated. The money has not been returned as of yet. What a hassel! The book is disapointing! Nothing more than common sense and relentless pursuing(hasseling) potential desperate home investors.I am building a class action law suite against this "Dean Graciozi" As I have access to a over zealous attorney:)

Comments