professor aba

professoraba.com
Jamaica
Phone: 305-396-2451
professoraba.com
7 months ago, I contacted aba. He recommended to do a curse spell. He wanted $800. I couldn't afford it and he says to pay only part. I pay only $300. Was told 2-3 weeks results. NO RESULTS WHAT SO EVER!! I told him many times. He turned attitude saying that I call him with the same questions over and over. Turns out I was bothering him. Then he told me that he was doing a cleansing spell, then break up spell. He didn't do what I paid him. Then I told him what I wanted him to do. He said it will be an additional $1000, to pay after results. Ok, I figured. I owe him over $3, 000 by now due to the work he says I needed. Last conversation I had, he yelled at me big time because my friend got to this guy's wife that he is cheating on her. Well, ABA got mad as this doesn't have anything to do with his work and told me I need another type of work done. I hung up on him, never calling him back. He is a NUT JOB!! All I needed was this woman to see that her husband is cheating on him so she can divorce him. He refuses to divorce her, why no one knows, but proposed to his girlfriend. So many years of spell casting done, never results, and it took my friend to call his wife and tell her what is going on. But the wife is so stupid, she still is staying with him. I don't know what to do to get her to move out and get divorced.
Complaint comments Comments (30)    Updated: Complaint country Jamaica Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  17th of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Well I have more info on this Aba guy. There is no house of power society as he says he has. It is all made up. One of his phone numbers don't work and his address is incomplete, doesn't exist. He needs to be taken off the internet for his scams!
N  25th of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
He is really mental, got caught in his lies. My friend, thank god she no pay him anything. He lied to her too! I have proof of some information and he had the nerve to tell me that the information never existed, when my friend gave me proof of it and I have the records of the proof. This Aba is a complete liar!
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Pychic Investigator He rip me off too and leave demons in my house he is an evil person don't trust him
N  25th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
sure what's your f**king number?
N  25th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got a better idea PI. Give me your number. I like gullible women with dirty mouths. I'll put it to good use. I might even pay YOU, lol!
N  26th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Go find yourself a job and stop wasiting your time!
N  27th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I dont believe you went to Professor Aba, he has been helping so many people here. I think you get paid to post all these negative things about psychics. Its hard for me to understand how one person can go to so many psychics. You are a liar and i think you are a psychic yourself, therefore people would come to you instead of going to the psychics you are making complaints about.
@keeneye Yes Aba is fake
N  30th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have all reciets of money gram showing i sent to aba. Can't believe its almost a year and no results!! Still asks for money for more work being done. What surprised me, he took my email address and signed me up to over 20 chat sites. HE IS F***N CRAZY!!

All my complaings are all true. Have huge folder with receipts showing proof. I am not a psychic, if I was, I would have all problems resolved 10 yrs ago.
N  12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I cannot believe he still calls me every 2 weeks, now says he will take care of my work problem. WHAT?! I don't have any work problems! He is a nut case, just wants more money over and over! SCAM AND LIAR!! CROOK!!
@Pychic Investigator Agree
N  12th of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Why do you care if his wife stays with him or divorces him? Could it be your the other woman? Seems odd that he keeps calling you & asking you for money when supposedly he never delivered on any of his curse removal stuff? Something seems to be missing from your story.Hopefully you learned a lesson & are able to move on.
N  16th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
magic could be real may be not but i dont want to find out
A  18th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
U have to be careful with some of these people. Top notch obeah man don't advertise. They never do. You would have to know someone who who know a kick ### voodoo priest. And to Ghetto Youth, who cares what you think or believe. Its people like with doubtful minds always gets screwed or ur working the witchcraft n someone else. In case no one knows this, voodoo, black magic, white magic, obeah, was all created by the Caucasian race. And everyone else adopted it. And alot of them does it in secret or secret society. Good luck
N  27th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you think negative, it will not work for you. Positive thinking yields positive result. If you have doubt about
the effectiveness of voodoo, it will not work for you. Voodoo is real, l will not judge this voodoo priest because of
one individual who made this complaint. After reading this complaint, it seems to me that this lady who presented this complaint is the beneficiary of the spell, not for a friend, which led me to belief she was not forthcoming to the voodoo priest from the begining.
N  27th of Sep, 2011 by    +1 Votes
law enfforcement use occult and psychics to solve some crimes. please read some national news papers about how they helped law enfforcements.
D  2nd of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Professor aba is the best he did couple of spells for me and the result was amazing if professor aba was such a fake am pretty sure he would of been out of business by now and there would of been alot of complains. if i was a obea man i would be advertising too there is nothing wrong wih that come on now this is not the 60sthere is alot of physics out there that goes on talk show to talk about there work and what they can do they also goes on the radio station or even the physics fair . so there is nothing wrong with professor advertising on the internet .am glad he did because if he did not i would not of find him i would of been wasting my money on the fake physics still.
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@julie23 He pay you to say that I ask him to do a job for me it's 3 years now and nothing plus he leave demons in my house when I cuss him and he couldn't do the job I pay for
N  18th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Pinepsy Its been 5 months now i ask him to do a job for me he keep giving me the run around until he stop taking my calls and messages sad but i leave him to karma
N  4th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well Idk but I'm glad I got to read this post, it made me think twice not to send my hard working money, I've been burned so many times b4!
A  3rd of Nov, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I AGREE THIS GUY IS A SCAM.HE SCAM ME OUT OF 1500.00 .I FOUND A MAN BY THE NAME OF BRO.BEY WHO IS REALLY GOOD.I TOLD HIM MY PROBLEMS AND HE DID A READING FOR ME AND TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO.HE CHARGE ME 350.00 AND IT WAS WORTH IT .YOU CAN GIVE HIM A CALL 980-333-2092.YOU WILL NOT BE SCAM
N  4th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Judy124
Can you tell me what all you had down with the guy you recommend?
N  7th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have a friend that has a son in prison, not in NY. She needs your help, can you help her? My # 8453921176. Thank you.mamitabella42.
N  7th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
To you'll that have a problem with Aba. I feel that you are the problem or and the one who is a scam... There is someone that is own this page that I know for sure is a scam, and this person has no heart. I give this man 2 names of people to see just how really this person is and this man gave me information about people that I gave him a fake name. I did that because this man didn't seem right to me, so I said I would give me 2 fake names and see what he told me about these people that name's I made up. This person also have other people working with him in this scam, to make it seem like he is not scamming people but he really is. There is a lot more I will say in time, and its not good about these person. Right now I'm waiting on something to be finished up and than I will put a lot more information about this person and what they have and tried to do to and for me, but he is just a con man and he don't care about what he do or how he do it. Only other thing I will say is its not Professor Aba. When I make my other comment I will be put these other person name out and how they tried to seem me and someone else, but it didn't work with us at all. So to each of you know who you really dealing with, But I feel give Aba a chance and be patience about what you want him to do for you. Things don't work over night. I will b back soon...
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mrs. Matthews 3 years and still nothing happen isn't that long enough he is a scam
N  2nd of Jan, 2015 by    +1 Votes
Another SCAM and FRAUD is one that goes by the name Dr. Peter from Africa email address ayokospellcaster@gmail.com he is a not the real deal he SCAM me of all me money said he would do the spell send me an email that the spell was cast and I would see result in 3 days then a few days later tell me I have to pay another $500.00 to receive a parcel and once I received the parcel then I will see results. When I refuse he states that I will see what happen to me as he will send me mad to work the streets.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree