professionalteethwhitening.com / bad service

professional teeth whitening
I purchased a teeth whitening kit from: professionalteethwhitening.com. their website says "same day shipping" . after a week of not receiving the product i called to get a tracking number and was told they would email it to me. two days later they hadn't so i called again and was put on hold for awhile then given a tracking number. tracking number later confirmed it was shipped out the day of the second phone call. 9 days after paying!!

then when i received the kit i did the self impressions for the custom trays and put them in the mail the next day. they said i would receive my custom trays in 10-14 days. bein weary i called after 13 days to check on them and they had no record of my trays. now they say they will ship me another impression kit and fed ex the trays to me overnight. i am not holding my breath on this one.

some advice: stay away from them

N  12th of Feb, 2012 by
We received 2 teeth whitening capsels supposedly FREE only to be charged and the money taken from my parteners account useing her credit card details, i am in the process of emailing the said company to ask for an explanation