ProfessionalCourier.net / Courier is return, but still not for to sender

India Review updated:
3.45

I send courier to raigad but it is not received to concern person & Return to pune after 15days i cannot got my parsal return & courier persona cannot provide me any information about it.

Comments

Ba
  28th of Aug, 2008
Hi, I had sent one courier on 19 Aug 2008 from Bangalore to Bilaspur, but even after 10 days over, receipnt has not received courier, I am not able to track the status of courier any where.

This does not reflect customer oriented service.
  9th of Sep, 2008
where is courier ?335052225, we have courier sent MUMBAI TO GURGAON thru your co. on 03-09-08, C note no. 335052225, but now a day till the date courier not received
ramchandra

Moods hospitality pvt. ltd.
FF25, PEACH TREE COMPLEX, C-BLOCK, SUSHANT LOK-I, GURGAON
  9th of Sep, 2008
Ki
  4th of Apr, 2009
Please inform us the below mentioned Dockt No.
BLR 669707 Dt: 3.4.2009 Mr.Vaman Rao.
Synergy Impex
H.No. 7-1-212/10,
Shivbagh,
Ameerpet,
Hyderabad -500 016
Cell: 098490 21573, 098489 21583
47, its very urgent Tender Documents At any cost should reach to the party today.
Pr
  25th of Sep, 2009
respected sir,
i am located in faizpur-425503 in jalgaon district. i am found unable to receive my courier. when i enquire for this then an unauthorised person is handeling your courier service in faizpur who is demanding Rs.2/- or Rs.5/- per courier.
so please note my complain here seriously otherwise i will report to consumer forum for my safety of documents and proper delivery on the booked destination.

your warm replay.

dist.jalgaon
maharashtra.
mobile no.9822461238
  27th of Mar, 2010
Our Docket No is 1106614 but courier is not Deliver So Please confirm me Immediately