Professional Fitness / Contract Misleading

1 2000 Garden Rd.Monterey, CA, United States

THIS COMPANY HAS AN F WITH THE BBB! I wish I had known better before I signed up with these trainers. I was told by the manager, Jesse, that all I had to do to cancel my sessions was write a written statement to HQ whenever i felt like cancelling and that would be all i had to do to cancel. At the beginning of this year due to new bills I had to cancel my membership. When i went to cancel Jesse told me to call HQ in NC. When I called they told me it would be 250 dollars! Its an outrageous number after I was told initially that it costs nothing to cancel. When i told the company this they said that even though what i was told verbally doesn't matter, I still signed the contract. But in my contract it doesn't say anything about 250. I'm not the only one this is happening to. People all over the country are being lied to. Don't be fooled yourself! Know that you have to pay after 5 days to get out of it no matter what they tell you. The trainers are nice and knowledgeable. I have nothing against them.

For the record, I dont think Jesse is a bad guy. He just wasnt trained properly he says and didnt know any better himself. But theres nothing he can do he says. He wont sign anything saying what he told me verbally or he'd lose his job. I hope he chooses to tell people in the future.

Ja