Professional Couriers / Loss of Items...Tampered Courier

Professional couriers
I have sent a courier from Bangalore on 29-07-09 through Professional Couriers near RTO Complex, Indiranagar, Bangalore to Chengannur -Kerala, which contained 3 item-one Apple i pod worth 2300/- one T shirt and one sunglass for My brother as a Birthday gift. The courier reached in Chengannur on Aug-01st, the person at the receiving end found the courier tampered and i-Pod was missing.I have covered it with 2 courier coveres but the outer cover had cut with a blade and they sealed with a cello tape which i never used at the time of packaging.but the inner cover was open .My mother had received the parcel, she could not identify the cover was tampered because they had sticked the cello tape over the tape which I used, so because of the glazing nobody can identify also. we had a good faith on Professional couriers, because everymonth my father is receiving medicines through courier only.I am damn sure that from Bangalore office only they had tampered, because in kerala they know my family well.I am going to complain to their regional office . If they are not giving me the item back or compensation, I will file a police complaint and also will publish in the media about their irresponsibility . I could say that they are all group of theives running the business.I advice you . please do not send any item through professional courier . If you are sending an item, please get the assurance from them by mentioning the number of items and its cost .otherwise your life will be a hell. Its a harrassment when it happens . If anybody getting lost the parcel or Item, please do complaint . Make the noise. Whatever the item's cost .Because we are paying them money for delivering the courier...<br />

A  25th of Jul, 2010 by
Professional Couriers service is the worst service in INDIA.
Do not book anything through professional Couriers.
Professional Couriers is doing day robbery.
Professional Couriers are thieves.
Professional Couriers in India having black business.
Professional Couriers maintaining smuggling business.
Professional Couriers do smuggling by hiding.
Do not ever book courier through Professional Couriers.
UGLY courier service in INDIA. Professional Couriers.

I sent parcel from Bangalore to Kolkata and Parcel was expensive gaming device.

When the parcel do not reach even after 3 days I contacted Professional Couriers and they said it is on the way. But, their website PROFESSIONAL COURIERS TRACKING shows it reached Kolkata office. So, next day again I called and they said it has been missing.

I asked what do you mean and what's the meaning, they said, it is lost in the transit and offered me Rs.300 and actual cost of the device is Rs.11, 000. I did not take that money and complaint the same with Professional Courier Manager and everywhere. But, after few days they called me and said, the courier company should not take gaming device and we are sorry that our Bangalore head office took it.

I said it was your mistake and I need the device or refund the value of the device, they just making rounds and not willing to return the money.

Can you imaging Rs.300 or Rs.11, 000 ???

I was about to leave foreign country and tried 1 month to get back the money. They did not return it. In the mean time I come to know that it is just not my case. They are cheating many and many people. Most of the people unable to find because, if they steal something from big parcels sent people may not recognize and if some people recognize they offer the same silly amount. Saying something or the other. Most of the time they even did not bother to listen you.

But, this is their company policy discussed in their meeting to get black money, they are stealing half of the goods or part of the goods or something if it is single parcel they are stealing that parcel.

In this way they are making crores of Black Money. Professional Couriers is the open smuggling company in India.

They had some devices with which they find what's in the parcel. If it is valuable goods they steal part of the items or if they did not find many goods on that particular day, they steal the whole goods. And simply say parcel is lost in the transit.

If customer argue and warn them saying, they will lodge a case, they show the receipt and claims and even show you some papers saying valuable goods is not allowed and it was taken in mistake. So, most of the customers do not do anything and as taking legal action and making rounds of courts is time consuming process these illegal people from Professional Couriers are taking advantage of it.

Simply the company should be banned from HINDUSTAN and their CEO and other responsible persons should be hanged in public. So, that others come to know about the punishment and do not cheat the people.

PROFESSIONAL COURIERS is the Illegal company.
PROFESSIONAL COURIERS steal the goods of customers.
PROFESSIONAL COURIERS is the cheater courier service in INDIA.
Professional Couriers managers and Managing director too involve and making illegal policies.

We all should come together and take their illegal properties and distribute among all the people who has lost something because of Professional couriers and remaining amount should be distributed in poor people.

Even if you are sending small brochure or any pamplets do not send through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. Why because, if you know it might not be delivered of lost in transit, do you want to waste your time and money ?

Even if you are millionaire you will not throw single rupee from your window, nobody throw money intentionally. Do you throw it ?

Booking something through professional couriers is throwing money with your own hands.

Please do inform all your friends, relatives, parents, colleagues, employer, employee, neighbors and everybody you know. NOT TO USE Professional Courier Service.

They are open cheaters, they are smugglers.

Please pass this message to each and everyone and make INDIA a safe country.

Professional Couriers is having office in some of the other countries too. So, if you are booking overseas courier through any small courier office or agent, please inquire it, if that goes through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS do not send it.

Confirm the same with courier agent, it is not professional couriers then only send the parcel.

Let us fight and against criminals and cheaters. Please promote this words to each and everyone and all the website that seek feedback or complaints.
N  21st of Jun, 2016 by

Professional Couriers - he feed back form returns an error when you type in the complaint
Professional Couriers

I was sent a Courier from Kumata, Karnataka to Pune, Maharastra on 18th July 2006. Today is 24th July I have not recievd the letter.The local office line is continously busy. When I could contact theor Head office at Pune they acknowledge that they recievd the letter and forwarded that to Kothrud Branch. The gentle man in kothrud branch is talking vague. He not very clear when he is going to deliver the the letter. They claim to be a National level company but None of them is clear who are the higher authoriries so that I can complain.Their website only contains the name of chairman, director etc, but no contact details.The feed back form returns an error when you type in the complaint.They also claim to be an ISO9000 company.I want the people to be warned about these people.
N  21st of Jul, 2017 by
we are the customers of Professional couriers last 11 years.we are facing problem at GUNTUR point.The following Docket nos are not delivered till today.They reached guntur but not delivered.it takes 15 days time to reach 46 kms. pls take action.

NRT57570, NRT57576, NRT49501, NRT49515, NRT49515.

A  24th of Feb, 2018 by
Worst and very irresponsible courier service.. what's worse is the way they respond after we file a complaint.. no one takes any responsibility or talks sense.. instead they argue saying why we create a scene for a petty amount of 500.. they're a bunch of thieves.. I suggest no one to use this service.. they're the worst n the industry