professional courier / Delay in Delivery of Courier ..My Courier Details : NGL8643152 Courier x

1 India Review updated:

Worst Service .. we will file a Case Against Professional Courier at Consumer Court .Reg Irresponsible Reply and Delay in Delivery of Courier ..My Courier Details : NGL8643152

Dear Sir,

On 27th my relatives had sent a Marriage Inviation to my Address, the marriage date is on 1-feb-13 and we did not get the invitation till 02-feb-13.When we went to sent a courier to chennai to your Thantanchavady Professional Courier, they showed me the invitation and told that there is no person to dispatch this inviation.

I had asked them what date is today, they replied that its 02-feb-13.I asked them this marriage is on 01-feb-13, but

you are giving me the inviation on next day.There was no Proper Response.So i told them that I wont get this Courier from your office .

There was Lot of Careless work and also did not Properly Respond me when i asked about that .

Reasons give by them :

1.No Dispatch person Available.

2.Address unable to contact.

3.In that invitation, they had clearly writen the Mobile no also.

4.on 31-Jan-13, some one from your Courier office had called to my mobile and told sir, you got a invitation come and get it from our office !!!

5.why we sent something through courier.???we can sent it by POST itself know ?

My Courier Details : NGL8643152.

So your Courier is the Whole Responsibility for the Late Delivery of Invitation because of this we are unable to attend the marriage and Professional Courier had to take the Responsibility for these actions.

I need proper response from the Regional Office and severe action had to be taken against this pondicherry office and should pay me the Compensation amount of all the happenings.

I am ready to file a case against Professional Courier for this IRRESPONSIBLE activity and Irresponsible answer given by your office people.

Your Professional Courier had to pay me the Loss whatever, i had faced because of this late delivery of the Invitation .

Surely i will file a case against this at Consumer Court.

Thirumalai.J
[protected]

Th
Feb 16, 2013

Comments

• Th
      Feb 16, 2013

I tried to contact Chennai Regional Office, but no response they gave multiple no and make me call them and then also not proper response.

I had sent around 10 mails to mumbai, chennai office.

So can i proceed with Consumer Court ?

Feb 18, 2013

As there was no response from Professional Courier . ITs very Clear that they accept thier fault and ready to meet me at Consumer Court.

So after sending 15 mails . i am going to file a case at Consumer Court. I told them to contact me @ 9003768111. Still they did not do any.

Feb 25, 2013

No Response from PRofessional Courier, we have to proceed on with our way and should file a case against these at Consumer Court.

will soon meet at Consumer Court.

Mar 04, 2013

Its Exactly One Month Gone, my issue is not yet Resolved.