professional courier / they r just thief...dont have any other words for them

India Review updated:
Hi,

I have send a gift pack worth Rs 1500/- via professional courier from pune. (S T Nagar). It was supposed to reach the destination (Noida) after 2 days. However it reached after 5 days and that too half.

My packet seal was broken and they have packed it in their own way. From the packet one of the gift worth Rs 1000/- was missing.

They couriered only the rest ... so that i cant even make a fair compaint. They r just thieves...NO ONE SHOULD BELIEVE ON THIS SERVICE. I was ditched. SO dear readers please go for any other alternative in your area BUT NOT THIS.

Comments

Th
  19th of Feb, 2008
I had a courier from chennai to hyderabad

sent on 12th feb 2008

ref no:820507048

and it was just a set of 2 papers that I wanted fast.

it reached me on 20th of feb thankfully the same year.

these people are still in the ages of romans where men walk on foot from one place to another to deliver mails.

the reason I am writing this is because last time I sent it was to bangalore from chennai and it came back to me saying there was no such address and that too after 2 weeks.

I sent it from nungambakkam and since then I have refrained from using their services.

but this time the same mistake was done by one of our employees.

I will make sure none of our employees make use if proffessional courier service again.
Yo
  12th of Mar, 2008
I have send a Educational Material via professional courier from Nasik to Pune Sinhgad road. It was supposed to reach the destination after 2 days. Fortunately when i reached to inquire about the same, it was in their office for 5 days in pune stating that they don't have a tempo to deliver 15Kg Parcel, And when it was delivered few contents were missing , the parcel was repacked by them and then delivered.

My packet was torn and they have packed it in their own way. They couriered only the rest... so that i cant even make a fair compaint,they make faces &reply arrogantly. They r just thieves... thieves... thieves... thieves... NO ONE SHOULD BELIEVE ON THIS SERVICE. I was ditchedand had to bear lossess because of Proffessional couriers. SO dear readers please go for any other alternative in your area BUT NOT THIS.
Pr
  11th of Apr, 2008
Hi,

My courier which was sent from madurai to chennai was not delivered yet to me . So i called to near by office which is located at Perungudi to enquire about it.But i never expected such a response . People who were working over there dont know how to speak to the customer . Eventhough the parcel was not delivered ON TIME they were not even kind enough to answers my questions and shouting like anything .So i am making a complaint to take neccessary actions on them . Here is the address of the particular professional courier located at perungudi.

Courier no IMX1889341

Akbar Ali

+(91)-(44)-24964509, 24965542

No 5/345, Kandanchavadi, Perungudi, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai - 600096
Sh
  25th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
PROFESSIONAL COURIER TRACKING is fake one,
Professional Couriers service is the worst service in INDIA.
Do not book anything through professional Couriers.
Professional Couriers is doing day robbery.
Professional Couriers are thieves.
Professional Couriers in India having black business.
Professional Couriers maintaining smuggling business.
Professional Couriers do smuggling by hiding.
Do not ever book courier through Professional Couriers.
UGLY courier service in INDIA. Professional Couriers.

I sent parcel from Bangalore to Kolkata and Parcel was expensive gaming device.

When the parcel do not reach even after 3 days I contacted Professional Couriers and they said it is on the way. But, their website PROFESSIONAL COURIERS TRACKING shows it reached Kolkata office. So, next day again I called and they said it has been missing.

I asked what do you mean and what's the meaning, they said, it is lost in the transit and offered me Rs.300 and actual cost of the device is Rs.11, 000. I did not take that money and complaint the same with Professional Courier Manager and everywhere. But, after few days they called me and said, the courier company should not take gaming device and we are sorry that our Bangalore head office took it.

I said it was your mistake and I need the device or refund the value of the device, they just making rounds and not willing to return the money.

Can you imaging Rs.300 or Rs.11, 000 ???

I was about to leave foreign country and tried 1 month to get back the money. They did not return it. In the mean time I come to know that it is just not my case. They are cheating many and many people. Most of the people unable to find because, if they steal something from big parcels sent people may not recognize and if some people recognize they offer the same silly amount. Saying something or the other. Most of the time they even did not bother to listen you.

But, this is their company policy discussed in their meeting to get black money, they are stealing half of the goods or part of the goods or something if it is single parcel they are stealing that parcel.

In this way they are making crores of Black Money. Professional Couriers is the open smuggling company in India.

They had some devices with which they find what's in the parcel. If it is valuable goods they steal part of the items or if they did not find many goods on that particular day, they steal the whole goods. And simply say parcel is lost in the transit.

If customer argue and warn them saying, they will lodge a case, they show the receipt and claims and even show you some papers saying valuable goods is not allowed and it was taken in mistake. So, most of the customers do not do anything and as taking legal action and making rounds of courts is time consuming process these illegal people from Professional Couriers are taking advantage of it.

Simply the company should be banned from HINDUSTAN and their CEO and other responsible persons should be hanged in public. So, that others come to know about the punishment and do not cheat the people.

PROFESSIONAL COURIERS is the Bad company
PROFESSIONAL COURIERS is the Illegal company.
PROFESSIONAL COURIERS steal the goods of customers.
PROFESSIONAL COURIERS is the cheater courier service in INDIA.
Professional Couriers managers and Managing director too involve and making illegal policies.

We all should come together and take their illegal properties and distribute among all the people who has lost something because of Professional couriers and remaining amount should be distributed in poor people.

Even if you are sending small brochure or any pamplets do not send through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. Why because, if you know it might not be delivered of lost in transit, do you want to waste your time and money ?

Even if you are millionaire you will not throw single rupee from your window, nobody throw money intentionally. Do you throw it ?

Booking something through professional couriers is throwing money with your own hands.

Please do inform all your friends, relatives, parents, colleagues, employer, employee, neighbors and everybody you know. NOT TO USE Professional Courier Service.

They are open cheaters, they are smugglers.

Please pass this message to each and everyone and make INDIA a safe country.

Professional Couriers is having office in some of the other countries too. So, if you are booking overseas courier through any small courier office or agent, please inquire it, if that goes through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS do not send it.

Confirm the same with courier agent, it is not professional couriers then only send the parcel.

Let us fight and against criminals and cheaters. Please promote this words to each and everyone and all the website that seek feedback or complaints.
An
  5th of May, 2011
TRACKING NO. MAA 631551972 I SENT AN DOCUMENT COURIER ON 3RD MAY, 11, AS PER YOUR COMMITMENT IT SHOULD REACH ON 4TH MAY, 11 FOR THAT ONLY YOU ARE RECEVING 30 RS BUT TODAY 5TH MAY, 11 TILL IT IS NOT REACHED TO CHIDAMABRAM IN TAMILNADU FROM CHENNAI. VERY POOR RESPONSE FROM CHIDAMBARAM PROFESSIONAL COURIER SERVICE, I TALKED 10 TIMES BECAUSE OF THE URGENCY THEY SIMPLY SAY NO PERSON IS THERE TO DELIVER AND KEPT AT THERE PLACE TILL NOW, THE DOCUMENT I SENT IS AN IMPORTANT ONE BECAUSE OF THE DELAY I LOST 5 LAKHS IN BUSINESS AND MENTALLY I AM AFFECTED. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT CHIDAMABRAM PROFESSIONAL DOING IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE IT IS THE 4TH TIME FOR ME. SHALL I GO TO CONSUMER COURT WITH ALL EVIDENCE RECORDED EVIDENCE WITH ME, THE CONTACT NO. WHO GIVE IRRESPONSBLE REPLY FROM THE NO 04144 222490, THE LADY WHO ATTENDED THE CALL SIMPLY SAY YOU GO CONSUMER COURT WE WILL DO LIKE THAT ONLY. I HAVE ALL THE RECORDED PROOF WITH ME. HOW TO TAKE ACTION WHOM TO CONTACT. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. HOW TO TAKE ACTION IN IT
Sa
  13th of May, 2014
Hello,

This is regarding courier vide 426686799 for vehicle renewal. I received message from ICICI Lombard that the renewal document is been dispatched on 5-May-2014. But, till date I have not received which is frustrating and annoying!!!

When I called ICICI exec, they are saying professional courier from Bangalore has returned due to incomplete address!!!

The address which I have mentioned is accurate and full!!! This is annoying customer service.

When I spoke to professional courier executive on +(91)-80-25730412, they are not responding properly. They say will get back to you on this and never call back. No one knows the actual status on why they sent back!!

Can any one of you please assist me on this?? I need the renewal document very urgently.

Rgds,
Ha
  20th of Sep, 2014
One Courier of mine has been dispatched from Mysore to Bangalore on 18.09.2014 Docket No: MYS17156700.

It Suppose to be deliver to me on 19.09.2014, But the courier person came to my office to deliver the courier on 20.09.2014 at 2 PM, In front of him I opened the courier before signing off in the delivery receipt because . Myself and my colleague noticed that the box was opened and made a patched again by the courier person, so the product was not there inside the box . The Product cost worth Rs 3000/-.

When we checked with the delivery boy told that need to check with the branch office and he called to his manager in front of us and intimated the same to them.

I personally feel very sad to here this and the customer service which you are providing is not fair.

Kindly investigate the issues and get me the product as soon as possible else will take the next step for further action.
Pc
  19th of Feb, 2015
this is not professional courier service. this is unprofessional courier service. They opened my sealed envelop from university and damage things. Don't trust these courier service at all...
Pc
  19th of Feb, 2015
This is unprofessional courier service. They opened my attested certificate sealed envelop from university and spoil the things