PRODUCTCUSTOMERSUP / withdrawing of money illegally from my bank account

United Kingdom Review updated:
I came across this advert on facebook about google job where by u can work and earn money online an thought since it was advertise on face book, i made the initial payment which was stated on the website which when converter to pound was more than $1 requested. I later discovered £34 has bbeen deducted from my account on 06/03/2009, to my gratest suprise u wont believe that the name of the company who deducted did not reflect and immediately i knew it was this so called PRODUCTCUSTOMERSUP US 01.95, XR 1.40288, CD 9615. This was the way it reflected in my account the first time i made the initial payment (PRODUCTCUSTOMERSUP US 01.95, XR 1.40288, CD 9615.). I have not recieved any package they promise to send within 10days it is close to a month now and they will keep deducting the monthly charges...honestly i think this is fraud...something should be done about it as fast as possible...

N  13th of Feb, 2009 by
These folks are total scam artist, I wish something could be done.
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
These people claim that you pay a pound/dollar next thing AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT IS TAKEN FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!! This is stealing/fraud whatever you want to call it and these people should be brought to heel!!
A  1st of Mar, 2009 by
does anyone have a website for this company? i want to try and cancel whatever it is that i apparently signed up for otherwise they'll charge me £28 a month til god knows when...
N  6th of Mar, 2009 by
Oh my God am a victim already i realise £34 left my account today 06/03/2009 and did not even reflect on my account where the money went. i was at my bank and they said until it reflects they wont be able to carry out the investigation. I regidtered for it this so called google job advertised on face book and i think this is fraud cos i was told i will be sent a package up till now i had not recieved anything...can some one help me out with their website?
A  18th of Mar, 2009 by
i suggest that you cancel your cards at the bank as they did it to me and every attempt to contact them has failed they have ripped off thousands of people by the looks of things make sure your bank cancels your cards and also notes your account to show you reported this. If you used a Debit Card you cant claim it back but those of you lucky enough to have used a credit card can maybe claim it back.

I have been burnt by this and i i have cancelled my debit card and now no longer have a card for the account they stole money from.
A  21st of Mar, 2009 by
Bloody hell I have done exactly the same and have only reliased in the last coulple of days what a con it. I went to my bank and they would not let me cancel my account and told I need to contact the company which as you have already point out isnt one!!!

I know have to follow it up and insist that they cancel it and they also told me to report it to the police. I am also going to make watchdog tv aware of it because this is crimimal.

Thanks for the infomation you have both given in your comments.
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
I do not know who these people are, but have realised that on feb 2009 $1.94 came from my account thinking it was a charge from my bank, then on March 11 2009 another £30 was coming out from my account without showing on my statement on line.I went to my bank and try to stop the the money coming from my account as l will not be able to pay my rent if that money comes out from my account.
My bank said they can, t do it untill the money comes out then they can investigate.
The money came out from my account and my bank can, t help me to get the money back.£30 is a lot of money for me.
Can someone help me please?
I really need my £30 back