procity. loan modification / ripoff

1 Roseville, CA, United States Review updated:

THEY DO NOT DELIVER WHAT THEY PROMISE. It a rip-off. I walk in with a loan of $277000 and a payment of $1330 to PROCITY MORTGAGE after 1 year of modification and new loan is $296000 and a adjustable payment of $1502 FOR 34 YEARS. I have no idea what did they modified. According to Walter and Scott this the best they can get and also when i request that they give me in writing that its the only option they give me as per "walter" a procity crook said that he can not give me anything in writing. Iam just stuck i paid procity $3990 to process my modification after 1 year .Procity gave on my modification.

Pr

Comments

• La
      18th of Feb, 2010

This is Not a complaint, let me repeat, this is NOT a complaint, this is for people that need help and got theirselves into jams w/ company's that took money upfront w/o helping them with a solution for their home, please check out this company, JK-Liberators Delinquent Mortgage & Debt Relief Program, www.jkliberators.org . They really helped me out when i was in a terrible jam AND i had little faith in them b/c i've been in 4 different loan mod programs, including Nationwide, and was ripped the hell off. BUT i prayed about it and decided to give it another try and i received really great results and i'm finally happy with the results. I highly recommend this company to anybody.

So far I've recommended this company to a couple of my neighbors and they are happy too. I know that working w/ another company my be hard, especially for me, just pray and put a little more trust in this people. U can call these people and get to speak w/ somebody(a REAL person) almost all the time, and receive and update. most of the time u would get a call before u can call them. there are really good on communication. so yes that is a plus.

If you would like to try them, the website is www.jkliberators.org and remember **NO UPFROUNT FEES!!!**

25th of Feb, 2010

This is not a complaint.

25th of Feb, 2010

This is not a complaint, but what are the details about your modification? I went through them and got a 2% rate for the next 5 years.
    I have been able to save money and pay off other debts my family and I had. We are pleased but would like to know what you got. My lender is BAC. What is yours?

6th of Mar, 2010

This is not a complaint.
    Hi Proveen,

I was hoping to hear on the details of your modification? I discussed it with my wife who is in the financial industry and we agreed that based on the details of your complaint, the number do not jive. did you fall behind on your payments? If so, the lender add that amout to the principal balance? We fell behind and they did the same thing, which is fine. What did you expect??? Neither the lender nor Pro City are responsible for our choices to fall behind. Don't you think?