processathome.com Angela Stevens Process at Home / Horrible product/SCAM

1 8721 Santa Monica BLVD, LA, CA, 90069Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-514-6001 and 866-876-5177

Please do NOT believe this website or this program. $197 just to start. YOU WILL NOT BE MAKING MONEY ONTHE DAY YOU ORDER. Just one of 300 lies told to you on the front page of this website. This system is definitely NOT "quick and easy". I'm not sure if it's definitely a scam or not, but it's definitely MISLEADING and NOT WORTH THE TIME OR MONEY, if it is not just outright fraud and lies.

Very difficult to get promised refund back. Ordered "product/service" on 3/17 and still have not received refund on 4/12, even though I called "customer service" and cancelled a week after 3/17.

Avoid Angela Stevens and her processathome.com. It's as simple as that. You'll thank me later. Keep Your money. Avoid the headaches. Avoid the frustration.

St

Comments

• El
      15th of Apr, 2008

I also tried Process at Home. Big mistake. But in searching around the internet, I have found that if you have tried it and want you money back, call 800-785-8042 and ask for Christine. It seems that people who have actually seen a refund have talked to Christine. I talked to her this morning and she said that she was processing my return and gave me a confirmation number. Hopefully it really materializes.

• Se
      19th of Apr, 2008

Unfortunately I was another one who took the bait on this one. Shortly afterwards, I discovered multiple articles and such about this program. I found some information stating that many programs of the like operate through esellerate.net. So I sent them an email stating that I wanted a refund, and the very same day I got a reply from them stating that I should see the difference within 3 to 4 days.

• Us
      19th of Apr, 2008

are all bith!!!

are all pig!!!usa are all rubish!usa are all rubish!usa are all rubish!

are all bith!!!

are all pig!!!vusa are all rubish!

• Tr
      30th of Apr, 2008

Yes, this is a Scam. Here is how I got my refund back simple and easy.

Simply E-Mail support@esellerate.net

They are the company who processes "ProcessAtHome"s transactions.

I emailed them telling them how I felt I was ripped off by the program, and there was absolutely no questions asked by them. I was refunded in literally 7 minutes after I e-mailed them the full $209 ($197).

Just be sure to place the Order Number of the transaction when you purchased ProcessAtHome. If you don't know what your order number is, then visit http://www.esellerate.net/contact_request.asp

Click the bottom option and simply enter the E-mail you used to purchase the product with. They will then send you the order number to THAT EMAIL. Use the Order Number as your subject when you send them an Email regarding your Refund.

• La
      25th of Jul, 2008

How I got my money back
    Credit card bill - had an 800 # on the transaction line
    I called there and after being on hold for 10 minutes and BS ed to about not giving the program a chase I got my $197 ! I had even deleted the reciept!

• Te
      31st of Jul, 2008

Angela or you call yourself Angel, ### ### it should be the devil Steven's website to help others by tempting and pulling you in just like you almost did me, but guess what I took the bait and when you tried to reel me in you found the bait gone and nothing but the hook left . I have one word for you ...KARMA

• Ta
      13th of Aug, 2008

I TO WAS REELED IN BY ANGELA STEVENS. TOO MUCH OF A RUN-AROUND TO TRY AND SET UP.
    DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO WASTE YOUR MONEY. PUT YOUR MONEY TO BETTER USE, LIKE SOME REAL EVERYDAY HOUSEHOLD BILLS.
    THIS WAS DEFINITELY A SCAM.
    THANK GOD FOR THIS WEBSITE.

• Da
      23rd of Sep, 2008

Unbelievable. I should have known better but you just want to believe at times! Caught me on a bad day I guess! I waited for my call only to get someone from India that talked so fast and garbled I could not understand a word. I asked him to slow down and speak clearer as I could not understand! He tried but to no avail. So, I interupted again (since I was getting nothing out of this call) and asked if I could get an email version or print by mail to read. At this point, he HUNG UP ON ME!
    I found the email with the 800 number abd called to complain and request my money back to a looong run around which I kept interupting saying only... "I want a refund now!" After 10 minutes, she gave up and put me on hold where I looked up this site!!!
    Thank you to everyone on here for helping me as I demanded the confirmation number and then questioned how long it would take to get the refund. I also emailed support@esellerate.net to complain!
    IF ANYONE CAN, THEY SHOULD SEND EMAILS IN BULK AS A CONSUMER AWARENESS PROGRAM ADVISING AGAINST THIS FRAUD!

• Eu
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Why are you people think that this program is a scam?? I have been doing this program for almost a year now, and seems to be 150$ a day is worth a living.

There is this quote which change my life at all. Money will not come to you, you should work to work to earn money, so if you think that this program will not benefit you, then don't try to ruin the legitimacy of this company..

You can always call the the toll free no. of 1-800-381-7820, the cust service department are really very kind people, and you are talking to a very live person.

Best of all, the $197 investment on signing up on this program is really worth it.

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2008

I don't think this is a very appropiate complaint. This is such an innapropiate website. I'll have to shut this site down. PERMANENTLY!

• Be
      6th of Feb, 2009

I to was dooped into buying this program just believing that I could make some money. Everybody is right, it's a bunch of lies. I am so frustrated that I got taken advantage! Is there a way to go about shutting this website down and Angela Stevens? I would definately join anybody who was to shut her down! Do not buy this program!