Processaffiliaterebates.com / Work at home scam

I got scammed. I tried several times to get my money back and they keep telling me theyll have a coach call me. Then i could decide if i still wanted my money back. I even tried to e - mail them with myrequest for their money back guarentee. I got no response. I did get one call from a coach, one from some one else seeing how much money i was willing to invest to make alot of money, and just yesterday a message left on my celll phone to see how things were going. Any suggestions on how we could get our money back.

Comments

• Ke
      18th of Apr, 2009

they look for unsuspecting people looking to make some honest money andthan charge $157.00 to your charge card under the pretext of training fees etc.

• 54
      21st of Apr, 2009

FELL FOR THIS ONE ALSO.THEY EVEN CALLED ME BACK AND WANTED TO KNOW IF I WANTED TO FORK OVER 600$ FOR A MORE AGGRESSIVE APPROACH.I HAVE THAT# IN MY PHONE SOMEWHERE. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

• Ro
      5th of May, 2009

not to many complaints any idea how long they have been doing this.

• De
      2nd of Feb, 2014

Yes, they ripped me off too. I'd like to know where this Diana is at today. She needs to be taken to prison for stealing. I sent hundreds of dollars and never once was able to get in touch with anyone. I tried and tried and tried and all of a sudden, just a few weeks after I paid my money and got nothing, the website went dead.

I look back on this now and wonder how I could have been this stupid. But this woman is a liar and a cheat. BUYER BEWARE!!

Denny