ProCaulk Caulking Kit / They double shipped and I returned one for a refund

I ordered ProCaulk off a TV ad and ordered one (1)
ProCaulk Caulking Kit. When I received it they send an additional kit so I checked my credit card and sure enough they double charged me. There is no way to contact this company and you can go in to a website customerstatus.com to pull your info up but you cannot contact them. I returned the extra kit and asked for a credit to my credit card and have not heard a word for them. I told them I felt scamed as I only asked for one kit. How can I contact these people. I WILL NEVER ORDER A THING OFF OF A TV AD AGAIN!!

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008

i so agree. the same thing happened to me 11/28/08. I was to be getting a 19.95 kit for my mom and they charged me 44 plus dollars to my account. I can't stop the transaction unless I cancel our credit card and wait a week for new ones. Also now that it is Saturday no one is available to talk to at my credit card company to cancel my card. Do you have a phone number? an e-mail address? Please help me out. I am extremely disguised with this company!!! Thank you

• Pa
      24th of Dec, 2008

I had the same experience!! This is unbelievable. DONT ORDER THIS OVER THE PHONE!! They charged us for two. The worst part is shipping for $8.90. Go to the hardware store and buy a similar product for a couple of bucks.

• Ez
      28th of Dec, 2008
    ProCaulk Caulking Kit - Extra one on order
    DIY

After placing an order for one and going through all of the other options, the final comment was that they would charge 43.80 to my credit card. I don't know how to stop this but I will try to contact my credit card and have them not allow the charge. It is an automated voice so there is no way to actually talk to the sales person. Guess I wasn't careful enough!

• Bl
      28th of Dec, 2008

Same thing here. this company mis-represents the price of the product and overcharges. If you call the same 1 800 number you only have the option of ordering another no option to speak with someone to clear this issue. This is a SCAM.

• Bj
      4th of Feb, 2010

I just order the ad they had on TV for palm wallet for 9.95 for 2 wallets and at
    the end of my order it came to 103.50 which I did not want to pay. I could have
    pick up them at home for less money
    I just placed the order yesterday B Readings

• Re
      31st of May, 2012

EZ EYES Computer Keyboard!!! What a RIPPOFF!!! Yesterday I called the number on Food Network Channel to place an order for one{1} Keyboard for $14.95 it's all automated no real person! The recording kept shooting sales for a million other useless items after they took my debit card number, , , I never got a total amount or a confirmation number, so that prompted me to worry all night till I could call my bank! I called bank to dispute $96.70 and they said to try and reach the company 1st or cancel debit card which I will today!!! A little smarty answered, said it was too late order went out yesterday! I gave her a piece of my mind NEVER WILL I ORDER FROM TV AGAIN! BIG TIME SCAM!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!