ProCards Printing / Awful company

On January 16, 2009, ProCards Printing was recommended to me by Model Productions as a reputable company that prints headshot cards. We order color cards, B&W cards and business cards from them, based on this recommendation. We received the color cards and B&W cards, but did not receive the business cards (that were part of the package we paid for). On Jan. 23, I called the company and spoke with Shantelle. She confirmed that the did not print the cards, but would get them processed and I would receive them within a week. On Feb. 17, I left the first message and sent an e-mail, without receiving a return response. I called back on Feb. 18 and spoke with Brandy, who informed me that Shantelle had been let go, but Brandy stated the she would have them processed and shipped that day. I called back on Feb. 23 because I still had not received the items. She stated that her system was down so she couldn't pull up my order, but would call me back. I never received a return phone call. I called today, Feb. 24, and there is just an answering machine that say 'please leave a message', nothing more. I will be contacting my credit card provided and filing a dispute with them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE NOT REPUTABLE!!!

Si

Comments

• Bi
      4th of Mar, 2009

I find this information extremely hard to believe! I have two children that are models and everytime I need to order composite cards for them I order through ProCards. I have used them for my printing company for 3 years now and I am not planning to change anytime soon! They have the most polite office staff and offer the best customer service. When I was just beginning in this industry and couldn't seem to get in touch with my agency the manager, Brandy, was very helpful with her knowledge. Not only did she answer my questions regarding to the industry I was about to persue with my children but the product her company provided was exceptional!!! If I had received anything less than that I wouldn't be using their company for the third year running! Maybe, there is another explanation for what happened here in this situation because when you research this company there are few and I mean VERY FEW complaints. So obviously their hard work is credible! THIS IS A VERY REPUTIBLE COMPANY!!! The low prices they offer, FANTASTIC customer service, quick turn around time... I honestly don't think there is a better company than ProCards out there!

• Xa
      8th of Dec, 2010

I concur!!! They are horrible!!! They promise a 2-3 day turn around. It's been over a week, but STILL no cards!!! UGH!!! I can't stand a company who doesn't follow through with their promises. I knew I should've ordered through someone else! A reputable company doesn't promise something, and not follow through!!!

• Se
      24th of Mar, 2011

I concur as well!!! We requested a "DRAFT" before they went final and they sent us nothing, they printed the cards and they were horrible, not to mention when they mailed the cards some of them were damaged, plus they didn't even touch up the picture we sent nor did they call us to ask us questions. We had no idea what was needed mainly becasue Model Productions is not clear about the pictuce you pick...meaning, to touch ups on the picture before you send it out because Pro Cards will not. I myself cannot believe that Model Productions refers everyone to this company. I sent an email to Pro Cards, no response, have called and called, no response back and no one picks up and when you do call, all phone numbers you call, the mailbox is FULL!!! BBB rating on Pro Cards is an "F"

• Li
      10th of May, 2011

HORRIBLE!!! Prior to ordering my cards, i did some research on this company, and even though most comments were negative, I did what most people would do, and use the company referred by Models Production. I was excited when i FINALLY received my package, but as everyone mentioned my cards were horrible, the quality is really dull, my daughters face looks really pale, certain parts of the pictures have the pixel image, and there seems to be white stains through out my daughters black blouse which is NOT on the original picture, which makes it appear as though she's wearing a dirty blouse!!! i cannot imagine anyone wanted to hire here with these cheap looking cards!!!

• St
      4th of Oct, 2011

I agree. I ordered 9 days before. Still didn't get the delivery. Worst part is I can't reach them. They don't pick up any phone, don't respond to email. Left voice message. No luck . I am out of idea, what to do next