probiotic cleanse 3007 Greene st Hollywood, FL. 33020 / Rip Off

1 3007 Greene st 33020Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

Ripped off. Says a free trial and that you have 15 days to return if not satisified. 1. The product doesn't work it's a sham. 2. They charge you more like 90 dollars and it's not 15 days it's more like 13 depending on when the weekend falls. 3. There is no customer support, you will be lucky to find an opertator that speaks english and then when you do he will only regeratate some policey you should have know about. They will not refund your money. We are going to File a complaint with Floridas Attorney and take it as far as we can.

De

Comments

• Sh
      12th of Dec, 2009

I had purchased the Probiotic Cleanse and was unable to take it because I got a terrible cold and was taking antibiotics.
    When I received a second bottle after the FREE sample, I called to cancel because I had not tried it yet. The operator
    reminded me that after 17 days the FREE sample is no longer FREE. Are they kidding? I have never heard of a FREE sample no
    longer being FREE after a certain amount of days. They should be ashamed of themselves and they have lost a customer for life.

• Ca
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I had the same experience as Shari. After waiting 15 minutes on my cell phone listening to "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies" I did finally get an operator. She gave me cancellation numbers. It remains to be seen if they actually do cancel. Meantime I cancelled my credit card so I'd get no more charges. Unfortunately, they had shipped and billed 3 times (about $500) before I took action. How can these people remain in business? Also, while waiting for an operator, they referred me to a website (myordersupport.com) which, on trying it, turned out to be nonexistent...the domain name had been cancelled. I have a big mouth and intend to tell everyone I meet about their scam. Oh, as if that weren't insult enough, from their totally unhelpful websites, if you click a link to a product, your computer is attacked. Thank God for Norton. These were dangerous trojans. Nuff said.

18th of May, 2010

My boyfriend had the same experience with Probiotic Cleanse, Acaiberry Detox, and Colon cleanse "natural cleansing formulas". His credit card was charged over 500 dollars. He tried calling the number that appeared on his credit card statement and the was no answer. He finally had to cancel the credit card. He never recieved any money back. So now we are stuck with 9 bottles (3 of each kind). I have started taking them just to see if there is any benefit. We paid $500, there damn well should be. This is just the second day and I havent seen any effects yet. I will keep you all informed...

• Pw
      30th of Aug, 2010

They charge me $ 87.47 and $ 2.95, every month and in Aug 2010 they chagre me 2 times. I called and ask they to stop to charge me. they still charge me. we should File a complaint with Floridas Attorney and take it as far as we can. I am with you.

• Ln
      27th of Nov, 2010

I have been trying to get my refund for 2 bottles and literally been jumping through hoops to do it and still fighting for it. If anyone knows how to get anything from these people, please let us all know.