ProBiller.com

Posted: Mar 24, 2017 by

customer service

1.65
Not only did I not get the help I was seeking. But the "customer service" agent ian kept pushing more services on me. I didn't want the 70 dollar charge let alone another or a 30 dollar charge. If i'm calling to let you know something was purchased by a mistake do not ask me if I want to purchase more. And second off what the hell kind of customer service is this. My complaint has to be 350 characters for it to register with you. Complete ###. Congrats on a ### way of running things.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  21st of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Greeting, My name is Charles Kong, from Malaysia.I have been received these so call SMS from yours Company, about the insufficient fund for the substantial amount. I have never use these, so call MBI-Probiller.C. According to the SMS that I received, that I have to call the number, if I did not make any perform about these. There is one problem, how do I call the number, if I never use these MBI-Probiller.C. The SMS number that I received is these number, 63633. Really hope that you can help me. Thanks.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree