Proactive / Vita Clear Vitamins / Not refunded

No longer needed to take the Vita Clear vitamins and sent them back as directed to do so by phone sales rep. She said it would take up to 6 weeks for refund. That was last July and still no refund, why?

Comments

• Da
      18th of Jan, 2008

I bought the vita clear one month and I called to cancel and send back the 2nd order I recieved and they said it would take about 6weeks to get refunded and its been about 10 weeks. I have two new boxes that I am trying to return. I called and can not get ahold of any one

26th of Feb, 2008

I too have gotten these vitamins through my Proactive Solution order (a trial) I cannot contact Vita Clear by phone or email... I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a hold of someone and cancel this subscripton for Vita Clear vitamins. I got the email and phone number FROM the Proactive company and every email is return undelivered, every phone call is unanswered. It's good to know that I am not the only person having this problem but I no longer have any confidance in the Guthy-Renker company what so ever. Beware of this company. If anyone finds a way to actually get through to these people please feel free to contact me.

• Ad
      2nd of Jun, 2008

That happened to me too, I send my vitamins back 2 monts ago and still not have recieve the money back, so I'm complaining at the Better Business Bureau, please if you can do the same thing, so this company doesn't continue doing this.

6th of Aug, 2008

If you still have had no luck and are a club member you can go online and cancel the orders. You can also call the same number on the web site to make orders and they will direct you properly.
    CALL THIS NUMBER 1 (800) 876-9717

• Ro
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Vita pro sucks... it is a million pills that make you sick.. then they don't stop sending them.. I call to cancel and the next day they charged me again and sent more after I had call to send the ones I had back. Still haven't see a refund...spent almost 150. dollars ... Don't get them...

• De
      18th of Sep, 2008

I've recently called the head office of vita clear and they doge me repeatly time and recently just today I, ve called agin talking of going to court and they cleared my account and promised to send refund. Waring to other try repeatly because they will try to avoid you.

• Th
      26th of Sep, 2008

I have tried repeatedly to get these people to stop sending vitamins! I finally got ahold of the address by going through Pro-Active. We'll see if they refund. AFter reading these posts I'm not going to hold my breathe!

• Ta
      9th of Oct, 2008

WTH!!!??? I just send it back UPS! I have the confirmation of delievery. They can take your money fast from your account but refunds are a big issue! not fair or right. Proactiv should let people know about this. I cancelled both proactiv and those stupid bills! Cheaper to get the vitiams from Target! Cheaper to buy Proactiv on Ebay with out being a member of a stupid skin care club!!! I am not buying any more proactiv anyway!

• Ad
      21st of Jan, 2009

yeah..never ever buy proactive and try the vita clear bull crap..i ordered once for vita clear cuz they said it was free and stuff, but now they keep sending me more and charging me for everything that they sent to me and i never even once ordered any of them...and guess what..one box of vita clear = $45..what a business strategy..just rippin peoples money out of their wallet without any notification..

• Pr
      20th of Apr, 2009

I actually thought the vitaclear with Praventin worked very well. My complexion looked flawless and actually had a glow. To my surprise they charge on a monthly basis but send shipments are every two months. My understanding was $34.00 for a two month supply. This is a high price. I called vitaclear to see where my shipment was (because they automatically deduct) and once again to my surprise vitaclear with pravnetin is not being sold anymore, so I didnt get a shipment. HMMM...I ask why and the sales people can not give me an answer and try to sale me 50, 000 vitamins instead that wont even benefit my complexion. In short this company is very suspicious deeming them untrustworthy.

• Er
      21st of Apr, 2009

wow! this is very serious. I recently order some proactiv and i sign up for the vitaclear free trail. Proactiv company should also be responsible for this untrustworthy company, as a company proactiv shouldn't be doing business with these people knowing that they have good reputation with their customers.

• Gm
      20th of Aug, 2009

This also happened to me. I have atelast 4 boxes and two that I haven't even opened yet. It has a lot of good source in vitamins though, pretty much everything you need and it's good 'cause your not gonna be able to have every vitamin in a day if your too busy and your out and it gets all the iron and thiamin. But I hated it being discounted automatically. It's a total rip-off.

• Ah
      26th of Aug, 2009

IT IS A SCAM

• Ss
      3rd of Nov, 2009

this whole company is a scam call the california fuad division and report them!!!

• Lc
      16th of May, 2010

just dont buy it.. i got into same trouble too .. i am not gonna refund it, but i will close my bank accound because they will keep sending me that [censor]..

• K4
      19th of Nov, 2010

The proative rep. told me when I got my free trial that I could go online and cancel it from my account. When I never saw it on there I assumed it wasn't. WRONG. I got the next box so I called then transfered to some Indian chick who was not happy that I was canceling... I better not get any more of these vitamins. The smell and taste HORRIBLE and make me feel so sick afterwards.. about to cancel proactive altogether just because I'm tired of all the "samples" and then getting screwed the next month...

• Ge
      9th of May, 2011

The whole process is unfair. I had taken a couple pills from the trail box and they made me feel nauseated, so i stopped taking them after the first week. The, the next month, they sent me a pack of 3 and charged me about 40 dollars a month...i hadn't even gone through a week of the trail!! Its crazy. Yes they are a bit expensive, but they don't even work! And now I'm trying to return them and its "past the warranty date" OF TWO MONTHS! My shipment amount was longer than that! Complete rip off, very unsatisfied.

• Me
      26th of May, 2011

I too have issues with GRC vitamin service. First of all, I bought the Proactive products and had zero interest in the vitamins offered. I agreed to participate in a trail of the vitamins - but only the trial. Then, the vitamins just started showing up without an order. Turns out, the skin care and vitamin companies are both owned by Guthy-Renker and they are sharing your credit card information. I did not establish a relationship with this annoying vitamin company, Proactive pushed it on their website. Then, when I returned the vitamins, they refused to give me a refund. This company has shady business practices. Buyer beware!!!

• St
      23rd of Jun, 2011

DONT ORDER PRO ACTIVE- when i called to order my first package the salesman told me I was getting charges $40 for my package. When i received my package I saw the bill that was actually $85 and they had put me on a payment plan of $40 a week but he failed to tell me that he only told me the total my visa was being charged and the total of the package was $40!! Thieves!!!

30th of Jun, 2011

Do not order Proactive and the vitamins! When signing up for proactive I was asked to try a free trial of vitamins. After taking them for two weeks I stopped. They made me sick. I looked on my account on proactive's website and couldn't find them. They sent me three more boxes! I couldn't find a number to cancel! Couldn't send them back and would not get a refund!!!