Proactive Solution / Rude!

United States Review updated:

I called to cancel my order in Dec. '07. I received another package in February and immediately called to notify of their mistake. I returned the package and was still charged shipping and handling. Upon call back, the Proactive rep said "Well it's not worth arguing over." She yelled and talked over me and would not listen to my other complaints. Before my other concerns could be addressed, she hung up on me and I had to call back and spend more of my time resolving their mistake. Our time is not free and inconveniences take time as well. Proactive will continue to send you packages even if you cancel and when you try to resolve the issue, they are RUDE!!!
Jo

Comments

Proactive Solution - ripp off
Vermont

This product is garbidge then i orderd a 1 time bottle and they kept on getting in my bank accont stealing money.I have bank north visa they sucked too didn't want to be bothered with it.Do not get this junk you will be sorry.
  3rd of Nov, 2009
call the california fruad departmant and report them i did!!!
  3rd of Nov, 2009
go to the federal trade commission and report them it's on internet.take the time to make a differance
Da
  5th of Nov, 2009

Proactive Solution - Scumbags
Proactive Solution

Don't buy proactive sulution it's junk plus they get into your bank acct and rip you off there to.They steal money from your acct by keep on chargeing every month even when called to cancel.Write the federal trade commision on internet report thease ###.
  26th of Jul, 2010

Proactive Solution - credit card billing

proactive solution billed my credit card three times. it was unclear that i had ordered a 99 dollar package. i feel really taken advanatage of and will NEVER use proactive again. in fact, it is not really that great of a product to begin with. MY ADVICE...DO NOT PURCHASE PROACTIVE!!!
Cm
  27th of Jul, 2010
charge back and move on.
Kl
  6th of Sep, 2011

Proactive Solution - My advise - don't buy Proactive
Proactive Solution

Proactive solution billed my credit card three times. it was unclear that i had ordered a 99 dollar package. i feel really taken advanatage of and will NEVER use proactive again. in fact, it is not really that fantastic of a product to start with. MY ADVICE…DO NOT BUY PROACTIVE!!!
Af
  7th of Sep, 2011

Proactive Solution - Proactive Solution
Proactive
California

I have tried to cancel with PROACTIV Solution. I keep getting charged for the product. I have returned the product, unopened twice!