Proactive Solution / Rude!

I called to cancel my order in Dec. '07. I received another package in February and immediately called to notify of their mistake. I returned the package and was still charged shipping and handling. Upon call back, the Proactive rep said "Well it's not worth arguing over." She yelled and talked over me and would not listen to my other complaints. Before my other concerns could be addressed, she hung up on me and I had to call back and spend more of my time resolving their mistake. Our time is not free and inconveniences take time as well. Proactive will continue to send you packages even if you cancel and when you try to resolve the issue, they are RUDE!!!

Jo

Comments

• Ss
    Proactive Solution - ripp off
    Vermont

This product is garbidge then i orderd a 1 time bottle and they kept on getting in my bank accont stealing money.I have bank north visa they sucked too didn't want to be bothered with it.Do not get this junk you will be sorry.

3rd of Nov, 2009

call the california fruad departmant and report them i did!!!

3rd of Nov, 2009

go to the federal trade commission and report them it's on internet.take the time to make a differance

• Da
      5th of Nov, 2009
    Proactive Solution - Scumbags
    Proactive Solution

Don't buy proactive sulution it's junk plus they get into your bank acct and rip you off there to.They steal money from your acct by keep on chargeing every month even when called to cancel.Write the federal trade commision on internet report thease ###.

26th of Jul, 2010
    Proactive Solution - credit card billing

proactive solution billed my credit card three times. it was unclear that i had ordered a 99 dollar package. i feel really taken advanatage of and will NEVER use proactive again. in fact, it is not really that great of a product to begin with. MY ADVICE...DO NOT PURCHASE PROACTIVE!!!

• Cm
      27th of Jul, 2010

charge back and move on.

• Kl
      6th of Sep, 2011
    Proactive Solution - My advise - don't buy Proactive
    Proactive Solution

Proactive solution billed my credit card three times. it was unclear that i had ordered a 99 dollar package. i feel really taken advanatage of and will NEVER use proactive again. in fact, it is not really that fantastic of a product to start with. MY ADVICE…DO NOT BUY PROACTIVE!!!

• Af
      7th of Sep, 2011
    Proactive Solution - Proactive Solution
    Proactive
    California

I have tried to cancel with PROACTIV Solution. I keep getting charged for the product. I have returned the product, unopened twice!