ProActiv Solutions / Erroneous billing, deceptive sales tactics
12/2006 I ordered a 'sample' kit from Proactiv
2/2007 I received another kit and called to ask why they sent it. They said when you order the
sample you are automatically signed up for repeat shipments. I told them I would keep this one
because I should have read the fine print, but I do not like the products, so
do not send any more, they said ok.
7/2007 They sent another kit. I refused delivery, called the company, they said no problem, they will refund my money.
by September I finally had my refund, so I thought everything was fine. Then 12/4/2007 - received bill from ProActiv for $31.85. That amount doesn't even match the amount that was billed for the returned product -- I don't know where this number came from.
Bottom line, it is now 5/15/2008 and I am still battling this company. They say I owe them $31.85. I have called repeatly, and sent them a letter. I have now received 3 notices from a collection agency, who I have also called multiple times and sent them a letter, enclosing the original letter sent to ProActiv. Will this never end? Will I never be rid of ProActiv?
More ProActiv Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- ProActiv Solutions - Deceptive sales tactics! 
- ProActiv Solutions - unauthorized additional order & billing
- ProActiv Solutions - Defective Goods - Not honouring Product Reacall
- ProActiv Solutions - Decietpful Practices 
- ProActiv Solutions - I have been charged two times for a shipment that I never requested and as of today have still never received
- ProActiv Solutions - TERRIBLE service
- ProActiv Solutions - Their customer service and accounting department are the worst I have ever dealt with
- ProActiv Solutions - I have almost two months of unused product and obviously not suggesting this to any of my friends and family
- ProActiv Solutions - ripped off