Pro Touch Employment Agency / Bonus Pay

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-902-7161

I was hired with a 13 wk contract with a 1000 dollar bonus for completing the contract, and with the stimpulation of being offered a permanent position. I completed the contract and was offered a permanent position, and was told by Vishal Ramchand(sr. manager) that once the facility turned in all the info, I would receive my bonus. I sat down with the HR person with the facility which was having union negociations at the time and offered me a lousy starting pay, which I deceided to hold off untill union negociations were complete and work for pro touch with out a contract, only a day by day status.Well I deceided to leave for personnal reasons, and when pro touch realized they weren't going to make any more money off my ###, they never sent my bonus pay.

To

Comments

• Pr
      23rd of Mar, 2011

Vishal no longer works for this company, but I do remember this situation vividly. You were told verbally and the contract stated that in order for the Bonus to become payable; you had to accept a permanent position, and hold full time employment with the facility. Vishal Ramchand explained this to you on several occasions. Obviously; once you decided to quit working without holding true to your commitment; you also forfeit that bonus. It's actually quite simple.