PRO SNARES / COLLECTED MONEY WITHOUT SENDING THE PRODUCT

1 MN, United States Review updated:

I ORDERED COYOTE SNARES 3 MONTHS AGO FROM PRO SNARES BY ROBERT AND THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY BY PAY PAL AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM. I HAVE CALLED AND SENT AN EMAIL AND GET AN AUTOMATIC ANSWER SAYING HE IS TO BUSY TO ANSWER THE PHONE OR EMAILS. IF ROBERT HAS THAT MANY ORDERS AND IS THIS FAR BEHIND HE SHOULD STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY. SEEMS LIKE PAYPAL WOULD QUIT COLLECTING FOR HIM IF THEY KNOW THIS IS GOING ON.

Comments

10th of Jun, 2009

Prosnares.com is a ripoff. You pay immediately and never receive your products. The ROBERT character has a real scam going on. He does not return calls or e-mails and continues to accept the money without providing products or feedback. I would recommend that everyone that has been deceived by this man, contact the Office of Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson at Tel: (651) 296-3353 or 1-800-657-3787 to file a formal complaint. He should at least stop accepting money for products he can not deliver on and prehaps shutdown his website.

Pissed off in Texas...

• Mr
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I agree. I also ordered from Prosnares and sent numerous e-mails over a 7 week period and never got anything except a automated message saying he was too busy to answer the phone though he continues to take orders.
    I finally filed a claim thru paypal to get my money back and after I told him I wanted a refund and had bought snares from another company he shipped me the snares.
    Now It'll cost me $10 to ship the snares back in order to get my $27 back from paypal.

What a ripoff artist... do not buy from this company !
    Pissed off in Oregon...

• Ca
      10th of Jul, 2009

Snares are horrible cruel! If you are going to use the animal torture devices you deserve to slapped with a rip-off (which I usually am against)

• Wy
      1st of Sep, 2009

ProSnares ripped me off too. Same situation. I ordered, they got their money through PayPal and they never shipped. Paypal would do nothing to help, because they said that too much time has passed. Two request for refunds were ignored.

• Ro
      19th of Jan, 2010

I had the exact same problem. It has been a year and I guess he is still to busy to fill my order or give me a refund. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found out that there are many complaints on Robert with Pro Snares. I get automatic emails and no returned phone calls. I URGE people NOT to do business with this guy!

24th of Nov, 2010

Should have read up on this piece of trash before I placed an order and got hooked like everyone else. The only phone number I have for the guy is 218-444-7915. I will call the attorney general tomorrow. Anyone got this guys address? I will go over for a nice visit!

30th of Nov, 2010

Attention everyone, do not order from this crook. Check out the BBB MN, type in Pro Snares on a search and you will see the 20 complaints and the F on the report card. An interesting thing I thought I would share is a phone number Robert will answer, especially at 1 am.
    (218) 751-9395

This is the number he has listed for his other business in Cass Lake, MN called Tree Removal Pro's. So far I have filed a BBB report, had some contact with the County Attorney and finally after enough "not nice emails" and late night phone calls I upset him enough to respond. Good luck everyone, stay far away from this operation as you will not see the product he took your money for.

• Tr
      18th of Dec, 2010

TpetersonAK is a gay man from alaska posing as a trapper, but is realy an anti-trapper from PITA!

19th of Dec, 2010

Hey TrapperJonMO, you must be related to that douche Robert from prosnares.com. Bet you take it in the face and are gay as hell for defending that loser. F-you too.

19th of Dec, 2010

just an fyi douche from MO, it is PETA not PITA. Go suck another one [censor].

• Tx
      26th of Oct, 2011

We had he opportunity to deal with prosnares and upon them hearing about our son's med. problems, they sent the snares and also gave us a $25.00 gift certificate that we used for more snares. It took 7 days from that order to get what we wanted and could not be more happy. Thank you prosnares.

• Tx
      1st of Mar, 2012

I was stole from as well, took the money and never delivered the product. Paypal was a no go after 30 days, and Robert had the best excuses ever. I dont have a disability or medical condition so i never got mine. Robert needs to be found and tied up in public... Thanks for making second guess every transaction Pro Snares! Yall suck. From Texas with love, come on down so we can "TALK". Jason