Pro Save and Protect / stolen information

I had never heard of this company until my credit card was charged from them. When I called and spoke with an agent, I asked how they got my information because i had never heard of this company and especially never gave them my credit card info, or even the permission to use it. She informed me that it must have been on of their affiliates. When I asked what asked what affiliates she was talking about she said she could not tell me, that info was confidential...NOT if they are taking my money with out my permission!!! She then rattled of a cancellation confirmation number and said my money would be credited back in 7-10 days, haven't seen it yet.
My real complaint though is I did not give them my credit card info, permission to charge on it. How are they getting this info? I have very good security on my computer.

La

Comments

• Am
      3rd of May, 2012

Who is this and what am I paying for?

• Bl
      8th of Aug, 2012
    Pro Save and Protect - Never authorized this 2 deductions
    Pro Save and Protect

I just check my checking balance and saw these 2 deduction and I never authorized them. 1 for 3.98 and 11.98.

• Ta
      1st of Sep, 2012

they are also scaming peoples social security checks report them to the fbi im also reporting the number here is 478-745-1271 maybe if we report to the same fbi they will build a good case!