Pro Lube / Poor Customer Service & Tact

1 1019 6th St.Brookings, SD, United States
Phone: 605-692-5823

When I walked in and requested an oil change, I mentioned I had a coupon that said, buy one oil change, get the next one 1/2 price. The guy behind the counter did not want it until it was time for me to pay. When the oil change was complete, the guy (I believe his name is Scott) called me up the counter to pay for the service. I showed him my coupon and he said it was expired and he couldn't honor it. I told him, the main reason why I came here was to use it and if he could please look at my records it would show I came in prior to the expiration date and paid full price for that one expecting that my next one was going to be 1/2 price. I told the guy behind the counter, "In June when I came in, I flat out asked the attendant if he needed to keep my coupon or document my account at all. The guy said no and to bring it in next time." This guy (Scott) asked if I remembered the guys name. (Are you kidding me?!) and went on to say his guys will write their initials of some sorts on the coupons if they see it...I replied and asked, "Is it my fault that you didn't train this guy to do that?" This guy (Scott) went on to say again he couldn't honor this coupon. I said I had been a customer for a very long time and he had the nerve to look at the computer screen and tell me it had only been 5 times. I said, "yeah with just this car." (he didn't bother considering my previous 2 cars!) I asked him if he was willing to lose a customer instead of honoring the coupon. He slid the coupon away, gave me a dirty look and said, "ok it'll be $41.82 (full price). He said he would have worked with me until I said that. Seriously! I paid and he had the nerve again to say, "good luck finding a place that can change it in 15 minutes." I said, "I'll do my homework, " and he then said, "we"ll see you again." What idiots, do they really think it's the fast service that's important to me. No it's GOOD service and I don't care how long it takes. Horrible, they need serious education in customer service!

More Pro Lube Complaints & Reviews