Pro Grant Writer / Unauthorized Withdrawal

NV, United States Review updated:
These guys said they would send me a CD to show me how to write a grant request from the goverbnment. They said that I would only be charged $1.90 but two weeks later I found another charge for $7.95 on my account. The Toll Free Number of [protected] is constantly busy. Therefore I have no one to complain to.

Comments

Ry
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 866-370-7270 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,