pro grant service / took money, no service rendered

1 McAllen, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-553-9934

I applied online for a bunch of grants in Aug. '07 and this is the only company that responded, in April '08. They told me that I was eligible for a grant and they would help find which lender/government grant would suite my needs. They told me to send them $489.00 in a cashiers check made out to PGS and that it is a 12 week program. They gave me a pin num. and two telephone numbers. The lady I dealt with was Cathrine O'hara. I called the 866# in June i believe and they told me that I was approved and I should be getting a letter around July 25th stating how much and how I wanted to receive it. Nothing happened since then. I keep calling and the number is busy. I call Cathrine's number she gave me, it rings, then goes busy. It's been 6 months now. I either want my $489 back or the grant that they told me I was receiving. Thank you.

Comments

De
  26th of Aug, 2011

I really believe this is all a scam.PGS sent me a letter in the mail with a preapproval code.The code expired on 08/22/11.I recieved the lettertoday 08/25/11, 3days after the expiration date.they request up to 10% commission.People who really need the grant can't get it, while these idiots line their pockets with our hard earned money.