Pro Form Stationary bike / Poor Service

1 Chattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:

For Christmas of 2009, by wife gave me a Pro Form - whirl wind Stationary bike. It lasted about 6 months before it just "froze" up, you couldn't make the pedals move. I contacted sears they suggested I contact Pro Form since my warrenty had expired. I did, and recived an estimate for repairs, which would be $200. (Brand new it only cost $250). Contacted Sears again and explained to them what Pro Form stated. Sears offer me a $50.00 gift card. It would seem to be that after 50 years of shopping at Sears, they could do better than that. (Some of the items purchased were large items, such as freezers, micro wave ovens, refrigeraters, VCR players, TV's, ect.) Sears, will get no more of my business.

Comments

• Re
      16th of Dec, 2010