Pro Flowers Easy Saver / Easy Saver Scam
I have ordered flowers online from ProFlowers for at least the past three years without too much of anything to complain about. Typically every year I do order centerpieces for Christmas holidays in early December. This last year 2008 I was scammed by proflowers and they sold my information to Easy Saver or whatever they want to call themselves. I still really don't know what they exist for but as I was closing my checking account 7 months later I found that the last charge on this now unused checking account was a 14.95 charge from an unknown source. After reviewing all the past statements going back 7 months I found that over 160$ was stolen month after month. I work on the road a lot and its very difficult for me to constantly have to watch the accounts. The bank right away recognized the name and said they receive calls about Easy Saver fraud constantly and gave me the phone number [protected]) to contact and cancel the membership to this club in the cloud business they run and get my money back. So far I have been successful in getting the money refunded and doing away with this account altogether. I encourage anybody to steer clear of proflowers and not give them any more business as this is just classless business tactics to defraud their customers. I received a half hearted apology from proflowers after informing them of my situation and they said they would forward it to those that review their "associated business partners" and offered me a 15$ coupon. Jeeze how nice is that after they stole 160$ from me without any knowledge. At least if it were a freaking coffee mug of the month or something I'd have something to show for all the frustration.
More Pro Flowers Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition
- Proflowers - proflowers
- Proflowers - flowers were dying after only 3 days. no response from attempted emails to you!