Pro Flowers Easy Saver / Easy Saver Scam

Pro Flowers
I have ordered flowers online from ProFlowers for at least the past three years without too much of anything to complain about. Typically every year I do order centerpieces for Christmas holidays in early December. This last year 2008 I was scammed by proflowers and they sold my information to Easy Saver or whatever they want to call themselves. I still really don't know what they exist for but as I was closing my checking account 7 months later I found that the last charge on this now unused checking account was a 14.95 charge from an unknown source. After reviewing all the past statements going back 7 months I found that over 160$ was stolen month after month. I work on the road a lot and its very difficult for me to constantly have to watch the accounts. The bank right away recognized the name and said they receive calls about Easy Saver fraud constantly and gave me the phone number [protected]) to contact and cancel the membership to this club in the cloud business they run and get my money back. So far I have been successful in getting the money refunded and doing away with this account altogether. I encourage anybody to steer clear of proflowers and not give them any more business as this is just classless business tactics to defraud their customers. I received a half hearted apology from proflowers after informing them of my situation and they said they would forward it to those that review their "associated business partners" and offered me a 15$ coupon. Jeeze how nice is that after they stole 160$ from me without any knowledge. At least if it were a freaking coffee mug of the month or something I'd have something to show for all the frustration.

N  14th of Aug, 2009 by
Same here and it gets worse. On my credit card statement I also had a charge from "CMG*Freeshipping.com" (1-866-326-0584) for another $9.97. When I called it was basically a "it was in the fine print of your purchase from our partner proflowers.com"

Those flowers are getting more and more expensive!
A  25th of Oct, 2009 by
I was a victim of the ProFlowers - CMGZ*Freeshipping.com scam too. Thank you so very much for posting this, T.Rags!!
N  9th of Nov, 2009 by

Pro Flowers Easy Saver - Unauthorized Charges
Pro Flowers

Pro Flowers Easy Saver is still ripping people off. Just noticed credit card charges of 14.95 per month that go back some months. Can't even remeber using Pro Flowers and if I did, I certainly did not sign up for a charge of 14.95 an month for nothing. Calling tomorrow. First to ProFlowers Easy Saver, next to the Attorney General for the State of Illlinois to lodge a complaint. Don't order from these people. They are thiefs, they know this is a scam and they will let it run until they are put out of business. Do yourself a favor. Don't use them and warn anybody that orders flowers online about them.

ProFlowers Logo ProFlowers