Pro-Flowers / unauthorized credit card charges

They illegally charged for services never provided. I ordered flower using Proflowers, which gave my information to EZSVER, and they began to charging my credit card without authorization. There was no proper notice of the impending charges and the charges are for services not provided (it is unclear what EZSVER does or is).

Jason Turcotte
jason@rew-online.com

Jm

Comments

• Lo
      18th of Feb, 2008
    Pro-Flowers - Illegal CC charges!
    Pro-Flowers
    Michigan
    Phone: 248-662-7096

Last month I found 2 charges on my credit card from ez-saver. When I called the number on my statement I found out that Pro Flowers had given them my credit card number and authorized them to charge my card. They would only reverse one of the charges. I guess I have to go to the bank tomorrow and try and file a complaint with them to get it reversed.

• Pe
      25th of Nov, 2008
    Pro-Flowers - not a complaint
    Pro-Flowers
    Florida
    proflowers.com

This is not a complaint. This is to praise this company's efficiency and accuracy. I ordered roses to be delivered to my daughter in Royal Palm Beach, Florida on her birthday 11/11/08. My daughter called me, even earlier than I expected they would arrive, to say they had arrived and were beautiful. I visited her this past week and some of the buds were still healthy and beginning to blossom. This is a wonderful company and deserve praise for the quality of their products and the efficiency with which they have them delivered. Thank you! Peggy Butler

• La
      12th of May, 2012
    Pro-Flowers - Misrepresentation
    Proflowers
    Houston
    Texas

Huge company like Pro-flowers, which also has Sheri's berries under their umbrella of ownerships should be ashamed to lie to their customers about delivery. 1st mistake they lied they were 57 hours late with the flower delivery, which us little blue collar people scrimp up enough money to pay for their overated products...After my 72 year old mother received her flowers at 9PM CDT (Way past her time for retiring for the evening) She receives them in pieces, everything had to be assembled in the vase by her. Had I have known this I would never have purchased from UNpro-flowers. In addition to that, they were late, therefore they were wilted. On top of that, the stems on many of the flowers were broken. This junky business should have been long gone a long time ago. I just finished reading about their complaints and lawsuits. Consumers should not have to take these type of actions everytime we purchase something as simple as flowers. I will attach photo's of this junk as soon as I recieve them. These jerks have no intentions of refunding, so why bother. I think as consumers we just need to shut them and their berries down and move on to someone else, then if need be, shut them down too. In other words quit buying their junk, eventually you will get burned.