pro acai berry cambridgeshi / unauthorized charged

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I'm filing a complaint against this company, I did not authorize them to take money out of my account they charged me $78.81, the only thing I agreed to was the trial being charged only for shipping, I'm not happy with it I notice no difference once so ever, then only after two weeks I notice a charge to my account. I think we are all in the same boat with not being able to afford being charged for something we are not aware of before hand, I have made several attempts to contact this company to see what I can do about getting my money back and I get put on hold then disconnected EVERYTIME, well this company has not heard the end of me, but be aware I read everything before agreeing to the free trial and NOTHING was said about being charged $78.81 for anything!

Comments

• Ap
      23rd of Mar, 2009

The same company has been charging me $83.80 for two months now. How do I terminate the auto decutions from my account????

• Ap
      23rd of Mar, 2009

This asame company has charged my bank account $83.80 two consecutive months now. How can I stop this from happening????