PrizeLogicPrize scam

I've won some prizes through them, but they don't want to send me them. It's scam! I want my prizes!

Rj

Comments

• De
      Mar 01, 2014

I have been needing information.When a company,like PrizeLogic.Has been changing the way people are supposed to really win.They change the rules.Even without telling anyone.And,no notifications,were modified rules should have been noted.They in no certain terms.Made it into the rule®ulations.So,they really did fix the giveaway.So,they could decide for special friends and more..Who rules this area in the state.To try and regulates,this fake giveaway.Please let me know.

• Au
      Mar 14, 2014

I won on different Pepsi Love every Sip games. Prize Logic never sent the prizes. I complained to Pepsi. They gave me their phone number to call. I called and still no prizes. I called Pepsi a second time. This time they got Prize Logic to send me my gift codes. They were supposed to be gift cards not codes. When I tried my code to use my $25 Overstock prize it said the code had already been used and the balance was zero.This company is bad bad bad.I have played games for many years and this is the only company that scams you. E-prize always sends the prizes and sends them fast.

• Sh
      Apr 01, 2016

Had the same experience with prizelogic and Samsung. Poor customer service and would consider it a scam.

• Sh
      Apr 01, 2016

Same experince! They told me I should have read the terms and agreement. They said I should not have let the salesperson enter data at store. I would agree this is a scam especially rhe window of time they give you and then tell you they tried to contact you several times. Scam and shameful business practices!

• Eu
      Apr 01, 2016

I bought a samsung s6 phone in decemer and was suppose to get a free 32 inch flat screen i have been on the phone several times with prize logic and they kept telling me they had to put it in the computor manualy because it was rejected for not having sales reciept but the mormotion did not end till march 14th and they had it by then now they say they can not find me in thier system after they told me as soon as they put it in the system manualy i would get an email with the tracking number i filled a complaint with samsung and now i am going to file one with sprint if these two companys are going to let prize logic use there names for promotions they need to see that prize logic does what they are suppose to cause it make them look bad

May 20, 2016

The same thing happened to me I also purchased a Samsung galaxy s6 and was supposed to get a 32inch tv but never did I have called about a dozen times and now they just hang the phone up on me. I know your probably reading this and just thinking that prizelogic isn't a bad company that they might have just rubbed a few people the wrong way but no. Prizelogic is a complete scam, I'm ashamed that Sprint and Samsung would even do business with them. I vow to never purchase anymore Samsung products for the rest of my life.

• Ra
      Jul 16, 2016

Made a point to purchase the coors rewards beer packages to get the promotion codes for the listed prizes. Within only a few days of the start of the promotion prizelogic/coors listed almost all the prizes temporarily out of stock and then removed them from the site. The remaining items are of no value to anyone unless you collect cheap usless junk.

• Ka
      Aug 18, 2018

I just finished writing this company - they are supposed to be running Redbox's Summer Spin Contest. The directions they give within the "Official Rules" on how to play without a purchase are COMPLETELY wrong, and the contact link in the "Rules" does NOT work! Luckily, I got some info from Redbox themselves, and backtracked my way to find their contact info.
    I'm not at all surprised to see all these horrible comments about them here.

• Fs
      Jun 06, 2019

Yea, the bs Summerspin had with Redbox. So I contacted Redbox, told them the ordeal. The lady gave me their website and BEHOLD! "SUMMERSPIN/ PRIZE SCAM" was the very first thing that popped up! I really hope they get sued. What are they really up too? I sure wouldn't give them any personal info or click on ANY link they provide