Prize Research Intelligence Agency / claiming we won over 2,000,000, but we need to send 20.00 to them first

p.o. box 527800 miami, fl 33152-9962Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
4.85
claiming we won over $2, 000, 000.00, just need to submit $20.00 to them before 01/01/09. We really don't appreciate this type of spam. You get your hopes up and hope this is for real until you see the complaints on the internet.green family [protected]

Comments

Te
  3rd of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I DON'T APPRECIATE BEING LIED TOO. THAT'S WHY I ADD SOMETHING A LITTLE EXTRA, THE WORD OF GOD. THE BIBLE SAYS IN DEUTEROMONY BLESS IT GOING IN AND BLESSING IT GOING OUT. YOU SEE I AM MAN OF GOD, A MOUTH PIECE FOR GOD AT THE TIME I WAS HAVING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND HERE COMES SATAN SHINNING WITH RUBIES AND DIAMONDS ON TO FOOL GOD'S PEOPLE. THAT $20.00 THAT WAS TOKEN FROM ME AND OTHERS, MAY JESUS DO TO THEM WHAT HE DID TO THE FIG TREE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
SO RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF YESHUA, I PRAY RIGHT HERE ON THIS SITE GOD TO FIX, IF ITS YOUR WILL LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, YAHWEH, I CALLING DOWN FROM HEAVEN 10, 000 ANGELS FROM SWORD DRONE TO GO AND TAKE OUT THE ENEMY FOR THE BIBLE SAYS WE ARE IN THE LAND OF THE FAMINE, END TIMES. GOD THESE PEOPLE HAVE OFFENDED YOUR SERVANT . YOU WHATEVER YOU ASK IN YOUR NAME LET IT BE DONE. FIX IT FIX IT JESUS, IN JESUS NAME AMEN!
Co
  2nd of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
bold typing + preaching to the internet = you're a ###ing loser, gtfo and grow a pair
Is
  24th of Feb, 2010
I absolutely agree!!! Why hasn't this scam been stopped through the postal service and FBI?
I've seen complaints of this same nature, same company, with the same PO box. It has to be linked to
a name (the PO) and they need to nab these s*o*b's!!! It's a ring and needs to be under investigation,
hauled into court & when they catch these con artist they should be ordered to pay the $20.00 fee back
and possibly $$ damages stemming from emotions oh, then the jerks need to be tossed behind bars for
a bit!
drop me an e~mail on
this matter.
Je
  6th of Jan, 2011
i been getting letters 2or 3 every day if i didnt look online i dont know what i would do its a scam a big scam if you win why do you have 2 pay it says you won 2, 536, 092.23 send 20.00 dollers and we will send you a check by bond federal carrier if you win that big why not be in person :)
Do
  16th of Aug, 2011
Why had steps not been taken to stop these type of scams or enticing offers? Is thee any such agency that is actually on the up & up. Anyone would know you don't pay someone to give you money. Many persons of all ages would appreciate steps taken to indite these companies. D.T.G.
Do
  16th of Aug, 2011
Would like reply on how these complaints are handled or if information is acted upon?
Yo
  3rd of May, 2014
yep, I got it too, an express notice...saying 2, 536, 092.23 was ode to me, it says it was given by third partys, and this is true, cuz someone (i havent seen it yet)who won the BIG lottery said he wanted to give me a portion, so thats what I thought this was...so I paid the 25 bucks...havent seen any money...thanks...alot...
Be
  3rd of May, 2014
No legitimate lottery or draw requires the winner to pay in order to receive their winnings.