Prize Research Intelligence Agency / Express Notice

PO Box 527800FL, United States Review updated:
4.9
The above company is requesting that I pay them $20.00 so they can rush my cash prize of $2, 536, 093.23. If I am to receive that amount, why can't they just take it out of the two million dollar prize? I think I'll send this to our Attorney General Richard Blumenthal. I'm sure he would be also be interested in this scam.
De

Comments

Cl
  29th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
funny thing. my letter says the same thing. with the exact same amount. whats sad is all the people that will pay.
Jo
  8th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Caint these people be sued for mail fraud and also since they sent out these letters to alot of people why caint this be a class action law suit
Ch
  18th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My girl friend got the same notice. It was sent from Las Vegas, NV Permit NO.# 2304 Can't that be track?? To the group that sent it? Or the PO Box in FL.527800
Sc
  26th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same message in Maryland, sent from Florida. Nice that they send a no stamp required envelope!
Bo
  26th of Jan, 2009
I just received the sam express mail, same amount!
La
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i just recieve this letter in the mail and I was unsure of it being a scam but thanks for the info I will not respond to this letter
Co
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just recieved the same notice however I am going to mail out the empty envelope so it cost them something
Sp
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I JUST RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER ON 01/27/2009. mY HUSBAND TOLD ME TO GO TO THE COMPUTER BEFORE i SEND THESE FOLKS MY 20.00. THANKS ALL FOR THE HEADS-UP!!!
Bo
  27th of Jan, 2009
First where do these people get our names and addresses????? Are we on a list of people who like to be scammed???? There is a way or is there to get these type of people??? There has to be a way for us to get our name off that list??? Too Many people out there hurting right now who could use some money to help them out of their situations like keeping a roof over their heads and food in the bellies of their children. Write your congress and tell them to spend some money on the very people who put them there. They can make a loan to the very bank that foreclose on my home and put me on the street. That is where the real money is.
Co
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm so glad I looked on the internet before I sent that form out. It is beyond ridiculous what these people will stoop, too!
Th
  28th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
sending envonlope w/photo of my middle finger lol
La
  29th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
ya i got one last night for my unclaimed prize of over 2.3 million dollars. I sent it back and wrote "nice scam, go Fu$% yourself" on it. Hopefully they will get the message.
Fr
  31st of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This ### crazy yo. I got the same exact letter for the same exact amount. The only difference is the account number on it. I wonder if the difference in the account number is the number of prople they've sent this to. If so, they have received a shitload of money once you add up all those $20's. I got my letter today on 1/31/09 and it says it has to be postmarked by midnight tomorrow 2/1/09. I bet if someone could find out there info this would be a class action lawsuit. I wonder if the better business bureau knows anything.
Az
  27th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i just got the same notice with the same amount and to send the $20.00 to them first...
i think it is a scam
why would they ask for 20.00 when they could take it out of the winning amounts.
mine came from miami FL.
Ak
  1st of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
my dad just got the same exact letter you guys did. those guys are crazy!
Ys
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
That just Obama and our great government sending that ### out, so they can fix the devasit those dumb ###s put us in... if not then, why the ### arent these people caught, I mean the address I am supposed to send it back to says: PO Box 527800, Miami Florida 33152-9962 ... if everyones addresses that they are sending the letter back to with 20 dollars in it is the same then they should have been caught... Im just saying dont send them any money, dont be buying ### you dont need, quit payin taxes and then lets see what kind of a bailout they pass... Bet it'll help alot more people like you and I. GREED
Jb
  27th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this is ### people this is the type scam from the govt. that is why these people never get cought. i tell u what to do make a copy of this letter just change the names and put your po box number and mass distribute them in the same way. you would be cought in a matter of days and prosecuted to the fullest extent ( by the same people who send these very same letters)come on people just think about it.
Su
  28th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I like the complaint by jbc72003 posted 1 day ago. People there is so much out there the govt. has their hand in that we the people are literally paying for, and just how exactly is the P.O. going broke with scams like this?
Do
  30th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am in Birmingham, Alabama. I received a letter from PRIA stating I had won over 2 million dollars, but I need to send them 20 dollars. I knew this letter was a load of bull. What is strange is I keep getting the letters. I sent them a letter stating: Send me 20 dollars, and I will send you 2 million. They have not sent the 20 dollars yet lol
Ch
  31st of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm in Denver, Co. and got the letter today. Its pretty obvious they want your info to try to open up something under your name. Who needs that much info to give you a prize? They might as well ask for your birth certificate and social security card too. And $20 dollars on top of that? Guess I better watch out for the $5 transfer fee on lottery tickets next.