Prize-Help.com / Unauthorized billing

United Kingdom Review updated:
2.5

Happened to me this morning as well. The web address prize-help.com resolves to http://findsupportonline.com/incredonline/.

Findsupportonline did deal with a legitimate registration to an adult site for me, but they didn't send any confirmation and appear to just start charging the card furiously for all kinds of stuff. I definitely unticked any extra tickboxes when i registered. Cancel the card at your bank before dealing with them, because if they know the details they may try to squeeze another charge through. The charge to prize-help.com appeared shortly after they had confirmed my cancellation for the actual site I had registered to.

Or if you've never dealt with them or just don't feel like it, don't contact them at all. Just cancel the card and start fraud proceedings with your bank. findsupportonline has a warning about doing this on their homepage so I'd say its the way to go. I've seen some reports of charges from prize-help.com that came completely out of the blue so this may well apply to you.

I'll never put my details on any page that hasn't redirected me to ccbill server or similar trustworthy credit card processor again. For the record it was an incredible pass and i should have known it was dodgy from a mile away.
Ch

Comments

Ch
  24th of Jul, 2008
These folks are charging money to my credit card and i have no idea why. Beware all!
Mi
  25th of Jul, 2008
u took 34.61 out of my account i did not know about it so fix it or i sue an then lose all my info
Pa
  31st of Jul, 2008
why the f.uck has $34.61 dollars been taken off my credit card.i never heard of you.you better get in touch an sort this out
Mi
  1st of Aug, 2008
How did they get my card number we all have something in common find out what it is and we can pay these folks a visit
Ze
  1st of Aug, 2008
Hello.i am zeki özgen.My credit cards your subscription to cancellation want.please.my credit carts Prize Help.com To draw the money Please The cancellation To cancel want
Je
  3rd of Aug, 2008
YOU TOOK 30.29 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. WHY AND FOR WHAT I DIDNT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM U. FIX THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Ga
  5th of Aug, 2008
can you please tell me how to stop this f****** company from taking money out of my account, and how do i contact these ripping off b*******.
Tr
  7th of Aug, 2008
You took $36.04 out my account without me knowing about it. I called and inquired and asked for be refunded and my account deleted. Then you took another $1.08 again. I have called again to have this account closed. FIX my account NOW and put ALL of my money ($37.12) back in my account immediately!
Tr
  8th of Aug, 2008
who are this people chargeing me have on idea who they are
Le
  9th of Aug, 2008
what am i being charged for
Sa
  9th of Aug, 2008
i have not subscribed to or given permission to take 34.61 from my account i want this stopped now and my money back...
  10th of Aug, 2008
yes, I've been duped too with this website. charging me with nothing without my knowledge and concerned plss refund my money back... i dont know what the heck u are doing with peoples credit card accnt..we need to sue them..
  11th of Aug, 2008
what the ### is this mother ###ers are talking money from my account $39.83 eho the ### is that somebody wirte me back .
Ja
  11th of Aug, 2008
they also took 34.95 out of my account for some thing i never order. i like to get my money back also. has anyone gotten there money or have we been screwed.
Da
  11th of Aug, 2008
Dispute the charges with your credit card company. This is a scam, without a doubt, I did NOT give my CC info to them, and it would seem they are working with credit card theives to commit fraud.
An
  13th of Aug, 2008
how do you stop these people u cant find them anywhere no # or anything I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!life is hard enough living paycheck to paycheck i cant give it away
  17th of Aug, 2008
They claim I subscribed. I never heard of these people and never got a confirmation email or an email telling me I am unsubscribed. Called the number on the reciept from charge, some broken english and frustration follows, but not confirming email. Glad I kept confimation number. F-ing scammers, better not charge me agian.
Ma
  18th of Aug, 2008
THEIR CROOKS. SHUT AND DO SOMETHING!!! CALL THE FTC AT 1 877-382-4357 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO WWW.FTC.GOV HELP PROBLEM SOLVE AND END THIS BS.
Ty
  21st of Aug, 2008
WHAT AM I BEING CHARGE FOR? CANCEL AND PUT MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.$29.95 NOW!!!
Sm
  21st of Aug, 2008
i want to cancel my subscription, please cancel my subscription...