Privilege Entertainment / Privilege Entertainment Sucks!!

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

Without a doubt the WORST DJ company in New York City. The guys at Privilege Entertainment are a bunch of ripoff thieving con artists who will swindle you at the first chance they get. I could have gotten more for my money by hooking my IPOD up to a few speakers. The guy who showed up to DJ my wedding wasn't dressed in proper attire, showed up an hour and a half late (we were already into our cocktail hour when he was setting up) and he was high out of his mind and reeked of booze. I have never witnessed such unprofessional behavior and would encourage anyone looking for a DJ for their next event to steer far away from these losers.

Comments

2nd of May, 2008

Same as our friend before me. These guys will rip you off and can't deliver the goods.

• Ar
      28th of May, 2009

After I contacted them I realized this is a bogus business with plenty stolen images on their website. I tried asking where some of these events took place and they could not answer.
    after looking up phone numbers this is what I got. It seems to me like a kid with a front.

Kiriakos Hatziminadakis home

Luminous
    and many more

• Pr
      1st of Nov, 2010

PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPLAINT HAS NO CONNECTIONS WITH PRIVILEGE ENTERTAINMENT BASED IN LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND.

WWW.PRIVILEGEENTERTAINMENT.CO.UK