Privatehire.is/Taxitravel.is

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 by

transfer to blue lagoon

privatehire.is
At 8:30 AM on 6/24, I booked a transfer from Hotel Apotek to The Blue Lagoon. I booked a time that was available per the website and got a message a few hours later saying they changed my time to 45 minutes later. I could not go 45 minutes later because it would get me home too late for a dinner reservation and I cancelled as soon as I learned of the change. They proceeded to charge me 58, 650 for the service despite the change. When I disputed it with my credit card, they claimed they were trying to help me because I didn't have a ticket to the Blue Lagoon itself, but they did not know that at the time they changed the ticket and are trying to use it as an excuse to charge me. The response to the dispute is the first I'd heard of them wanting to "help." What a dishonest company! It is no wonder Iceland travel complaints are on the rise. Beautiful country, but the service was horrendous.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Public Transportation & Taxi

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree