Private Workout / Terrible Service and Refused to give a refund

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I signed up with Patrick, the owner of Private Workout. After numerous sessions with Patrick, I still did not understand how to use the equipment. This could have been because Patrick was killed telling me about his Highland Park home, his Mercedes and all his years of experience in SALES, each and every time he was supposed to be teaching me how to work out. With that said, I asked if someone besides Patrick could please show me the equipment as I'd signed a 199 workouts or lifetime membership @ $26.99 per month membership. I was told it would cost me an additional $99 to get another tour as "he had wasted enough time with me". I was stunned! To this day, I am still paying $26.99 per month and have yet to take another step into his gym. Please do not join any PRIVATE WORKOUT location throughout Texas. The owner is a SCAM artist who is very full of himself. Don't get caught in the same trap as I did!

Comments

• Mi
      17th of Feb, 2009

I am petitioning those who are interested to join me in filing a class action lawsuit against Private Workout. I have already written to the state's Attorney General's office about their deceptive business practices and fraudulent use of the Cooper Institute. In addition, I have contacted the Cooper Institute about this matter. If you are interested, please send an email to [protected]@yahoo.com.

Your information will be kept strictly confidential.

• Ad
      4th of Apr, 2009

cancel your credit card or checking account so they no longer can bill you.