Private company / Customer service officer & pal services

1 Philippines Review updated:

I had to cancel my flight booking due to accident happened which cause me a fracture that hinders my capability to travel, a week before my flight i inquire about the procedure i should do. A day before my flight i called the hotline of PAL to confirm cancellation of my reservation, it was named Mita(or Mica)who i spoke at, i told her that i will cancel my flight, she immediately respond that i will pay for the cancellation fee, i was shocked with her response, so i ask for any options i could do cause the first time i called the hotline there will be a refund but she said that it was their policy that i will pay for the cancellation fee. I insist her to give me another options to consider my case as a disable person to cancel my flight without any charges, she paused me for a minute or two to answer my request, afterwards she said that my flight can be forfeited without any charges or i should go to their satellite offices to file supporting documents to be able to process refund. She failed to do her task, she doesnt even bother to ask first the reason why will i cancel my flight and she doesn't give me the better options, that she should do to her clients as her main responsibility. She was not consistent on what she says and was not knowledgeable on her crafts, with her actions i recommend her an offense to avoid it to happen again to me and especially to other clients in the future and to improve services of PAL. It was a little bit disappointing that PAL doesn't issue any documents or proof thAt i cancelled my flight for assurance purposes for their clients.
I am hoping that every complain you receive matters and immediate response will do.

Xi
Aug 30, 2016

Comments

• Th
      Sep 03, 2018
    Private company - Adjustable Spanner rench not received
    Germany

I placed an order for a wrench some months ago, and received absolutely no contact regarding the delivery. I didn't receive the item and there is also no contact regarding a refund. I feel like a victim of a scam. I will never again try to buy from Aliexpress, nor do I recommend it...